Chapter 9

Jisoo's POV:

Sigh.

Another day of school....

I walked into class and found my seat beside Jinyoung. He was asleep. He looked really cute asleep. I just stared at him for a few seconds before starting to poke his cheek. His reaction (which was nothing) was still cute.

He suddenly jumped up and I was so shocked. I practically screamed. He could not stop laughing at me. Why did he have to do that?

I slapped him playfully and tried to ignore him. I was mad.

After he realised I was ignoring him, he decided to speak, "Maybe poking my cheek wasn't a good idea. Who even gave you permission?"

Was he serious? Now he sounded like he was the one that supposed to be angry. I was just playing with him and he looked so cute. But I wasn't ready to give in.

"Who gave you permission to scare me like that? That was not funny!!" I screamed.

Everyone turned to look at me and Jinyoung smirked. I was frustrated. When people realised there wasn't really anything going on, the turned back around.

I looked back at Jinyoung with an amused look on his face.

I glared at him.

He glared back.

This turned into a glaring competition until he decided to smile and that too, made me smile.

—————
A/n:
Short chapter because I'm really busy and I still have tests next week so update would be super slow. Sorry.
But here's a short Jinji moment hehe;)