The Fault In Our Sequel

It's been an infinite amount of months, weeks, days and it still didn't amount to what Augustus had given to me within days. I wasn't okay, not when the person I used to say it to can no longer initiate it or say it back.

Isaac has been a great friend but not to the point that I could depend on him. He didn't want to see a world without Augustus Waters and he didn't have to... I did.

I didn't bother with anything else. Was it because I longer needed to get a life...because mine was no longer intact ? Or maybe because by each day, phalanxifor has finally turned on me, no longer the magic miracle it once was, like the pumpkin carriage in Cinderella . I won't deny my depression, I ,after all, am dying.

I gave my ten to Augustus and I'm glad I did because it showed me that all of this pain isn't half as the great Ten.

I still like my choices but Gus,

I wish they weren't so limited.

--------

&&

That's the prologue ( or a sneak peak? I'm not so sure ) !

I hope you like it because this would be my first fan fic everrrr! There's something about tfios that made me want to write about it...

Hazel.

I love the way Hazel thinks and for once I want to try and be Hazel,not just by reading but writing .

Don't expect much from me because I'm pretty young and not pretentious but I do seek to improve !

This is how I think TFIOS should continue and I'm naming it One Last Wish- The Fault In Our Sequel.

A mouthful it is.

If you're a tfios fan and you'd like some parts to be in here ,list down in the comments cause idk maybe I could work some magic?

And I'm probably not too big of a fan, but I definitely love the book (just saying in case I miss a few crucial parts) .

Ps. When hazel said her life isn't intact anymore, she was referring to Gus as her life. You know, couple things.

Follow me (kittylocks)

Comment & Vote

Well if you want to!

Thank you for reading :-)

xoxo