I Took The Bad Boy's First Kiss...

"Wake up sleppy head!" As i banged my head on the side of the bus drooling. Not being able to notice my surroundings, a familiar voice was heard not far from here.

"Wake up buffalo! You're gonna be late, Thea!!". It was Marcus.My best friend. Basically, he has been my best-friend-brother since 3rd grade. We ate together. We go home together. We just do things together. You name it.

Well, my name is Thea. Thea Simpsons. High-School teen. Normal life. Thats about it. Basically, I am the nerd of the school. Literally. I would pass my tests with full marks and the last time i got the lowest was just a 99. Sucks to be me.

People were hanging out in their own groups, talking about things and i am there with Marcus at the lockers.

"Hey, im gonna check out on those boys first..if you dont mind, Miss T"

"Marcus! You know i hate it." Hitting his arms quite hard.

"Hey! Stop abusing me! Im too young to be abused!" He pouted.

Well, here comes Jessica, a blonde girl, who have aced all her subjects. And also my bestfriend.

"Hey Thea! Wanna do some shopping today! " She asked.

"Urm...no. Jess! I just went out yesterday with you to go shopping! " I replied.

"You better come or that guy at the end of the hall will make you come!" she said sarcastically.

That guy is, Stefan Carter. The school bad boy, my senior and all-time crush. He usually hangs out with only his mates. Amos, Nathan, Dennis abd Jayden. He breaks every school rules. You name it. But i wonder why the school just dont kick him out. But that's a blessing because he keeps me motivated to going to school. Watching him laugh, the dimples we deep enough to be seen. Girls would go crazy for him.

" Fine! But make it fast! I got an english essay to finish." I surrendered.

As i walked to my locker, someone came crashing onto me and the locker hit my face.

"Watch where you are going asshole!" I shouted.

"Sorry. Did'nt know you were too fat that i could not walk through."

It was him.Stefan Carter. I quickly got back up and controled my emotions while Jessica made faces while i was with him.

"T-the l-least you couod do is to apologise! Dickhead!" i stuttered.

He picked up my book and say out my name.

"Thea Simpsons. Aww... Little T is stuttering." He teased.

I thought two is better than one. Having Marcus calling me Miss T is already a burden to hear.And now, my crush is calling me Little T?! He have just got to be kidding me. I just pished him aside and ignored the people looking at me. Damn they were like shooting daggers at me!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HEY everyone!!! Hope you like my story and i will be quite slow as right now im out of NUTTELA!!

ex ouh ex ouh !!!

hugs and kisses