Chapter 3

READ THIS:

I will be vacationing to Destin, Florida for a few days, and am leaving my laptop and writing at my house. While I'm away, you may have guessed, I shall not be updating. But once I get back, I'll update a 2 chapters to this book :) pretty good deal aye? I'll miss you all.

Again, I promise I will update as soon as I get back from the beach...HOPEFULLY I'll get a tan and not burn this time lol. love you all <3

************************************************************************************************************************

 The whole night, I was tossing and turning, wondering how to end this "little" problem we have here. How was me, the lowest of the low at school, going to talk this out with, The High and Mighty Brandon? How do I know he will want to talk it out?

These thoughs troubled me for hours and hours.

 Finally, I drifted off to a fitfull sleep.

 ********************************************

 "I want it that way!" I sang happily to a song in the shower.

Relaxing in the showersure felt great...until I remebered a very important detail, one, I have school in about 20 minutes, two, I still have to get dressed and most horrifying, I had to face my lie.

 'Whycouldn't I have just lied to Lilly and faced her wrath?' I scoled myself as I pulled on a pink sweater top that hung slightly above my ribs exposing my stomach. Grabbing my jeans, backpack, and converse, I sprinted out my front door to the bus.

 "Hey look! It's Brandons new girltoy!" Some random guy shouted as I walked with my head held low into the bus. That's when I decided, It's only going to get worse from here. Lilly gave me a confused look as I glared at her and took a empty seat toward the back.

 She followed me and sat down, looking at me questionaly. Rolling me eyes I turned around. "Fine, if that's what I get for being your best and only friend for 3 years, then I'll just ignore you too!" She huffed.

 Good! She didn't have to spread that I'm dating Brandon to everyone! Oh wait.. I didn't tell her about my lie. My stomach starting feeling queasy with guilt and the feeling intensitfied as the bus pulled up to the schools entrance. I'm going to have to face Brandon.

 But, being the brave little girl that I am, I decided to go apologize to Lilly first and put off Breathing, looking at, much less talking to, Brandon and talk to him later. As  in never. What am I gonna doooo??

 Lilly accepted my apology, but I decided not to tell her my little 'fib'. Josh hadn't told her if he was going to the schools dance with her yet, which is why she was being a little b*tch yesterday. Had to bite my tongue from screaming, "Liitle?!? You were acting worse than when you first had your period!"

 We walked to luch together and I nervously asked if we could sit away from the jocks today. "You don't want to see your boyfriend? C'mon Lindsey, did you have a fight? I'll help you work it out."

 I tried to come up with an excuse, but failed. Then, a little someone caught my eye where I was trying to get us to go sit. "Lilllyyyy, Joshy-Bear is over thereeee.." I teased. You could practicaly see hearts in her eyes when I said this.

 "Really?? Where?" She squeald and frantically looked around.

 Whew.. That was close. It was nagging in my mind about Josh and how he flirted with me yesterday, but I pushed it away. Besides he was dating Lilly and would never hurt her in any way.

 Josh let me sit on one side of him, even though I tried to refuse, and Lilly was on the other side.

 He looked really umcomfertable when Lilly planted a kiss on his cheek. She didn't seem to notice and started to ramble on and on about the dance and how nice it would be if someone were to ask her.