Chapter 5

A couple of days had passed since I brought up the subject of all the girls and guys meeting up. I was currently laying in bed after softball workouts texting everyone to see what they were doing.

Lovers & Friends came on and I knew it was Evan calling; I really need to change his ringtone I thought to myself as I sat up and answered the phone,

" Hello " I answered in a tired voice.

" Someone's not having a very good day I see. I was calling to see if you and your girls wanted to come out to our 7 on 7 game today and then head over to Marc's house for a little while".

I sat up and my entire attitude changed,

" Yeah that would be cool, send me the info and let me text the girls and we'll see y'all later ". I hung up the phone and texted the girls immediately and told them the news, we were to meet up at my house and head out to the game.

" Ma, the girls and I are going to the scrimmage tonight and then over Marc well Evans friend house". I yelled from in my room, she had gotten off of work that day and was beat from working a double lastnight.

" Yeah ok, just make sure you call when you get to both destinations you hear".

"Yes ma". I said as I made my way downstairs to make myself and Zion some breakfast who was now coming descending down the stairs.

"Morning sissy" she said as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. I sat her down in front of the tv as I made breakfast. When it was done we ate and she said that mommy was taking her out today since I was gonna be gone all day. I told her that sounded like fun, and gave her a plate to take to mommy so she could surprise her before they left.

Around 4 o'clock, my ma and Zion had left to go have their mommy daughter day as I got ready for the girls to come over so we could head out.

Looking through my closet, while Flawless by Beyoncé played in the background. I grabbed my long sleeve orange and cream high low shirt and skinny jeans and laid them on the bed. As I went to change the song the door bell rang and I sprinted down stairs. I was greeted by everyone's,

" Aye's" as they heard the music playing from my room.

"Y'all look really cute" I stated as I examined my friends outfits. Taylor had on a floral cardigan with a black tank and skinny jeans with her Uggs. Nicole was wearing some fitted Miss Me jeans and a polo shirt with her hair pulled back into a high ponytail. Renea had her long brown hair curled and her off the shoulder long sleeve shirt and buckle jeans. Ivory had on this really pretty high low short sleeve shirt that I hooked her up with from my job and some simple jeans.

"You need to get ready yourself" Taylor exclaimed as I stood there in my shirt and underwear. I headed to get dress while the girls listened and danced to a Drunk in Love. 30 mins later I came out with my outfit and knee high boots on with my hair in a bun.

"YASS girl, you look ssssmooking"Renea said as I grabbed my keys and everyone laughed. I texted Evan and told him we were coming. As we headed out the door and made our way to the school.

When I say it was packed, I wouldn't have thought this many people would come out to a scrimmage. The entire school was out here today. We made our to the senior section bleachers and sat down, as Ivory and Renea looked for Drei and Tyler #'s out on the field.

"There he is" Renea stated pointing towards his #.

"And there goes my babyyy ooh yeah"Ivory said as she began to sing usher.

"I wonder if Marc's out there on the field"? Taylor asked. Not long after the announcer came on "#44 Marc Scott with the TD".

" Looks like your man is putting in work out there" i said teasingly as the girls giggled.

What was considered halftime came along and we made our way to the concession. As we approached we ran into the Cheer squad. Everyone knew Jasmine and Kirsten had things for Evan and Marc, I could careless about what Evan did in his free time but Taylor didn't play when it came to her crushes.

"Aww here's the softball lesbians and their caddy"Jasmine stated while giving Kirsten a high five.

Taylor walked up a little closer to their faces, but I pulled her back and gestured her towards the concession. Then I turned around and walked up to Jasmine grabbing a strand of her hair and twirling it in my hands,

"Ya know I could turn you out if I wanted. But I'm gonna be to busy hanging with Evan and his boys tonight". I whispered into her ear and dropped the lock of hair, as I watched her face go from shocked to heated in a couple of seconds.

"I don't see what they see in y'all anyway" she exclaimed as she stormed back on to the field.

I walked back over to the girls as they sat there laughing at our exchange. " what did you say to her, she looked stunned and then all pissed off" Nicole questioned. I told them what I said to her and we couldn't help but laugh as we made our way back to our seats. Jasmine and Kirsten looked up at us, and I blew her a kiss causing her to glare at me and the girls rolling over dying with laughter.

After the scrimmage was over we waited for the boys out in the parking lot.

" Liyah " I heard Evan calling. I turned around to see him and the boys following behind.

"Hey Evan" I exclaimed walking over to him and giving him a hug. I congratulated him on the game and then turned towards the girls so we could introduce them.

"We'll this is Taylor, Nicole, Renea and Ivory" I said as I pointed to each one.

Then Evan introduced "This is Marc, Tyler, James and Drei". They kinda just stood there gazing at each other until Ivory stepped up and said hey to them. Everyone else replies followed.

"Well it looks like We'er headed to my house. My parents are gone for the night they both are out of town for a business conference"Marc stated as he looked from Taylor to me then Evan.

We all nodded our heads and walked to our cars.

"Just follow us", Marc yelled back as we got into the car.

We pulled into Fenwick housing addition, and drove down the street and watched as the beautiful houses passed by. Once we pulled up to Marc's house it was breath taking. He had a two story house from what I could see, with a 3 car garage and spiral stairs leading up to the rooms and his theater/ game area. We walked in, taking in the scenery as the boys made there way to the kitchen hooting and hollering.

"Girl I could get use to this"Taylor said as we walked in the direction the boys had gone.