Hoseok x Reader

(A/N: if anyone's asking your outfit is the photo above😊)

HOBI'S POV

You've already placed your order for the bouquet of flowers and made the reservation to ask Y/N to be your prom date. You had a reservation at her favorite restaurant. She had always loved eating samgyeopsal there, whether she was happy, angry, or emotional. You often brought her there when you upset her though.

At first you liked her best friend, but ever since she got a boyfriend you removed the thought of ever being with her best friend. Although the two of you have been friends for so long you aren't technically her best friend since she couldn't talk to you about what they call, 'girl problems'. You've only realized that you liked her recently and since prom was coming up you thought it would be the best way to confess.

You took a long shower to ease your nervousness. When you got out you put on the outfit you had picked out a day prior. You put on your coat and grabbed your keys. Before opening the door, you took a deep breath and finally went out.

You got onto your bike and rode to the flower shop where you ordered for the bouquet to be made. When you said your name to the person at the counter they quickly went to the back and when they got out they were carrying a bouquet which had comprised of yours and Y/N's favorite flowers. You payed for the bouquet and snatched a whiff of the aroma which emitted from the bouquet you were holding. When you smelled it pictures of Y/N flashed into your mind in an instant to which your face reacted by forming a wide smile. You got out of the shop and placed the bouquet into the basket and rode to Y/N's house.

You got off your bike and took the bouquet. You knocked on the door a couple of times when you heard a familiar grunt. It was probably Namjoon, Y/N's brother. Namjoon opened the door and he had looked newly awaken. You gave him a smile and he fortunately smiled back. You asked where Y/N was and he just moved his chin, pointing to the stairs. You took it as a sign that she was up in her room and went ahead inside.

You were about to knock when the door suddenly flew open, revealing Y/N's petite figure. You smiled brightly at her and she gladly smiled back. She was wearing a dress which was tight on her body, revealing the curves on all the right places.

"Let's go?", she said with a distinct high pitched and soft voice to which you've developed a liking to. You nodded and revealed the bouquet which was hidden at your back. She smiled even wider to the point where she didn't even have eyes anymore which made you chuckle. She quickly took the bouquet and took a smell. She moaned as the aroma spread through her nostrils.

She took your arm and on the way down the stairs she admired the bouquet. She went inside the kitchen and tried grabbing a vase from one of the cupboards, but was too short to reach it without it breaking. You got up from behind her and placed one of your hands on her waist as you reached for the vase.

Y/N'S POV

When you felt Hobi's hand on your hip you screamed internally. A very noticeable pink tinge spread across your face and ears as you felt him press into your body, trying to grab the vase.

When you felt the pressure on your back lessen as he stepped backwards you turned to face him and looked down to your feet. Your hair was now hiding your blushing face.

You've developed a slight, well not slight to be honest, crush on Hobi during these past years of friendship. Which was why you needed someone else to talk to about your feelings and that person is Chin Sun. Even if you don't tell her something, one way or another she will find out about it. That woman drains you from all your secrets, I mean come on her name literally means "The one who seeks the truth". Thankfully, she doesn't spill your secrets to anyone.