Prologue

The cast and creator of the first Indian fictional youth dance show D3 -Dil Dosti Dance
had gathered up to celebrate 7yrs of their togetherness and friendship as well as discuss about D3 comeback.

Shantanu POV:

I, Shantanu Maheshwari, most popularly known as Tannu or cutie among my fans, all thanks to D3 and my mentor Palki mam. D3 brought into my life Dil, Dosti and Dance. Dance has always been the most integral part of my life but D3 gave me a platform to showcase my talent as a dancer and choreographer. I met a lot of like minded people through this show and they became my most trusted circle of friends -Dosti. I know you are wondering about the 3rd D of D3, Dil. D3 also gave me the one person whose presence doubles my heartbeat and bring a smile on my face.

As I sat among the people who have become a family away from my home, my gaze stopped at her. She sat across me laughing at some joke made by Archi, unaware of how my heart was racing seeing her smile. Will she ever know, how much I want to pull her into my arms and hold her tightly, never to let go. I wish I could just tell her everything without the fear of losing her. I kept my feelings hidden till now for the sake of our friendship. But with D3 comeback, I am no longer able to hold back my feelings. I don't think I have the strength to let go of my love once again. I was jolted back from my thoughts by someone shouting my name. I looked around to see everyone was looking at me curiosly.

Palki mam: Tannu

Shantanu: Mm

Palki mam : What happened to you? We have been discussing something for such a long time but you seem to be lost in your own world.

Shantanu  : Oh, I am sorry. I am having headache and could not concentrate on anything.

Palki mam: Okay. Do you want any medicine?

Shantanu: No, it's okay. I feel better now.

Palki mam : Hmm

Everyone were looking at Shantanu with concern but he gave them a smile and asked them to continue with their discussion. As he looked across the room, his eyes met hers. She looked at him and asked if he was okay. He smiled and nodded his head in yes. He then turned around and got involved in some serious discussion with Palki mam.

Vrushika's POV :

It's really a bliss to be with people you love and who love you unconditionally. As I look around myself, I felt content and happy that I am part of this huge D3 family. I did a lot of small and big projects after D3 but I always missed the bond I have with these people sitting around me right now. D3 gave me a mentor like Palki mam, who changed my life completely. I got a sister and brother in Sam and Bharat. I found great friends like Amar, Archi and Maccy. Above all, the greatest  gift that D3 gave me was my best friend, my Marwadi, Shantanu Maheshwari.

Shan came into my life as my first costar but as time went by, he became my pillar of strength. He mentored me and brought out the best in me. His encouragement helped me gain confidence and pushed away my fear of failure.

As I sat there lost in my thoughts, I heard Palki mam shouting Shantanu's name. I looked at him and saw him in a dazed state. He looked like he was physically present in the room but his mind was somewhere else. He has been like this since last few weeks, specially after the announcement of D3 comeback. Is he not happy with our comeback? Is there something bothering him? Vrushika really needed to find out answers to these questions to bring back smile on her bestfriend's face.