Moving Out

"Bye mom!" We we're finally moving out, we were moving into a house right down the street from my mom. It had been five years since Scott's arrest,and he was out of jail but had no idea where we were living which felt refreshing. "I love you!"
          "I love you Teddy!" She said. "I love you Olive!" She tickled and hugged her.
          "Bye grandma, I love you." Then we left.
          "Olive look at this places it's amazing!" We walked into our new home, it was completely white with nice wood floor everywhere except the bedrooms, bathrooms and living room. "Olive do you want to go see you me new room?" I asked.
"Yeah mommy!" The movers had set up everything thing two days before we actually moved in, so everything was in its place. Olives room was painted a light pink, and had a canapé bed in the center set with a dresser and desk.
"Olive it's so pretty!" I gasped in admiration, "Are you excited?" I asked.
          "Yeah mommy! Are we going to live her forever?" She asked.
          "Yes, I really hope so." I told her, I let her play in her room while I cooked dinner. We went to the grocery store before we came to the house. I made lasagna. "Olive dinners ready." I yelled.
          "Ok mommy!" She came running down the stairs. "What are we going to eat?" She asked, lasagna is her favorite.
          "Lasagna!" I told her in excitement. "Your favorite!"
          "Yummy, will you play with me after we eat dinner mommy?" She asked I nodded.
          After we ate dinner we went to her play room and played with her Barbie dolls. When we were done playing with them I helped her get ready for bed, we brushed her teeth, put a nightgown on her, and read her a story and let her by herself to fall asleep on her own.
          "Do you want to come over?"
          "Ummm sure, what about Olive?"
          "She's asleep, and my rooms down the hall."
          "Ok see you at 9:00."
          "Bye."
"Hey you!" I said to Kyle. "Are you ready?" I laughed and we went to my room.
Kyle and I had been together for 5 years, since we moved to Michigan, he is such an amazing boyfriend he treats Olive as if she is his own daughter and he treats me so well we love each other so very much.
"I love you so much Teddy." Kyle said to me. I replied the same.
The next morning Kyle let me sleep in and he had made breakfast eggs, waffles, and sausage. "Babe you didn't have to do this!" I said.
"Look mommy he made my waffle into the shape of a heart!" Olive said with excitement.
          "Awwwwww, thanks babe!" I told Kyle. After breakfast Olive, Kyle, and I watched tv, when we started talking Olive started talking about her new room and how she was going to go to kindergarten next month.
          "Your going to be so smart Olive!" Kyle told her. "Your going to have so many friends!" He told her.
          "Oh I'm so excited!" Olive said.