Chapter 5: Start of True Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this chapter and one of the lemons of this story and as a request Coco has been added to the harem,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was looking on the rooftop and sees no White Fang and he was worried that what if they went into hiding and he was walking around and he sees nothing, then he walks back to his hideout and he had Neo staying with him after he told her the truth of what happened and she decided that she no longer wants anything to do with Roman or the White Fang, he walks in and placed his weapons on the rack and he puts up his helmet and he lays down..........
(Y/N): "A week later and no White Fang activity, this is weird."
........he closed his eyes and he drifts to sleep, then he felt someone kiss him and he knew who it was and he went with it and he opens his eyes to see Neo making out with him and he went with it and he hugged her and Neo wrapped her arms around his neck and they continued. Then they separated and he looks at her and sees her in a different outfit and she was wearing a shirt with her breasts showing a little and she was in her panties and long leg socks, and his eyes widen and he blushed deep red........
(Y/N): "N.......Neo? What's going on?"

3rd P.O.V

........she smirks lustfully and she took off his jacket and (Y/N) knew what was going on and he want with it and took off everything and Neo blushes at his body and bit her lower lip, then she went to his area and she saw the bulge in his overs and she rubs it and makes him moan, then she takes off his boxers and his member springs up and her eyes widen and she starts licking his member and he moans and groans at the feeling. He then placed his hand on her head and he doesn't force her head down, but she starts deepthroating him and he moans and groans more. Then she turned around and laid her body on his and she continued sucking his member, then (Y/N) reaches for her panting pulls them off and Neo allowed him and he saw her wet entrance and he leans his head in and licks her opening and she moans loud at the feeling. She continues sucking his member and her moans became vibrations around his member and he shivers at the feeling, then he wrapped his hands around and spread her opening and licked it and she moans louder and she rubbed the other part of his area and they both moan at the pleasure, then suddenly (Y/N) felt his end approaching and so did Neo. Then he releases his seed in her mouth and she releases in his mouth and on his face and they breathe hard at the feeling and Neo took off her shirt and exposed her breasts and she positions his member at her opening and she lowers herself on his member and she whimpers in pain and she still continues and then let's out a big moan as his member is inside her and tears came outta her eyes.........
(Y/N): "Neo, was this your first time?"
........Neo nods and she smiles and he knew she wanted her first time to be with him and he leans up and kisses her, then he groped her breasts and she moans loud and she wrapped her arms around his neck and bounced on his member. She moans at the feeling and (Y/N) was in awe feeling how tight she was and he placed his hand on her waist and she increases her speed and her moans become more frequent.........
(Y/N): "Oh god, Neo. You're so tight."
..........then he gripped her waist and he bounced her harder on his member and she moan louder and she rubbed her opening as he thrusts and bounces her and her moans become more frequent and (Y/N) flips Neo on her back and he thrusts inside her and her moans become more frequent. Then Neo smiles as she moans and (Y/N) leans forward and he kissed her and their tongues swirled in their mouths and she moans in the kiss, then (Y/N) increases his speed and Neo's moans become more frequent and she released on his member and he still thrusts inside her. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........
(Y/N): "Neo, *groans* I'm gonna cum."
.........she nods and she wrapped her legs around his waist and after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and she breathes hard and his seed leaks outta her opening as his member is still inside her. Then he plops on the bed and Neo hugs him and he hugs back and he pulled the blanket over them and they drifted to sleep.........

Time skip-Night

.........it was nighttime and (Y/N) looks at his clock and sees its almost midnight and he looks at Neo and he smiles and he rubs her hair and she moves a little.........
(Y/N): "I'm glad you're here with me Neo, and nothing is gonna get in the way of our love. Not even Roman or Cinder."
........he kissed her forehead and he lays back down and Neo hugs him tight and he hugs back and he's happy that Neo is there with him and now he has to tell Emerald the truth."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and like I said, this is one of the lemons that's in this story and there will be more in acouple of chapters,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)