Drug Queen

Ice
No one really knew my story. No one really knew me. I ain't gonna tell you some shitty story about my sad life how I was homeless and abused cuz I wasn't. I picked this life, it didn't pick me. I run the streets and ain't nothing gon' stop me. No nigga or bitch gon' stop me from what I do and if anyone got a problem with that, they can come get a cold one popped in they ass.

I'm Ice and i'm the coldest drug lord out in these streets. Yeah, I know it's a cold world out their but you can't do nothing but freeze ice in the cold, and no matter what, it ain't gonna melt. My real name is India Love Westbrooks but don't nobody address me by that name besides my folks.

Right now, i'm in the trap house, teaching some rookies how to bake and bag cuz if somebody fuck up my stock, i'm gonna have to kill 'em and I hate to have to kill somebody child. After I was done teaching then the basics, I made my way to my office and lit up.

"Aye Ice." My right hand man, Killa, said, walking into my office.
"Hey man." I said, puffing one last puff of my blunt before putting it out.
"You here about that new nigga down on the west side coming up in the game. He think he gon take you out and be the new king of these streets." He said, chuckling and sitting down in one of the seats in front of my desk.
"Shit. He ca' dream all he want but all these niggas out here talk till they see me. They ain't got balls to kill no female. That's why I'm where i'm at right na'." Everybody out here claim they got a real pack of balls in they pants but them things disappear when they see the face behind this whole game. I ain't scared to die and I definitely ain't scared to kill somebody.

"Well he having a joint down at the Cooker tonight, I think we should come through. Show 'em that we mean business and if he tryna come out on top he gonna have to try real hard." He said, pulling out his phone and typing away.

"Yeah. Tell everybody we gon pull through. But we go by Ice and non of them can say her. I'm gonna dress up and we gon act like i'm your hoe and your Ice then if anything pop off, they ain't gonna know i'm the one they out for and that if they gon shoot, i'm gonna shoot." I said, getting out my phone to call my girl, Crystal. She was my bestie and was my connection for whenever I needed some nice clothes for an event.

"Aye Crys." I said when she picked up.
"Betch. You always call when you need something, but you 'ont ever wanna hang with a nigga." She yelled in my ear. This is why I loved this bitch.
"My bad babe. You know I got you. But this is business right here. I'm always busy. But I need you to hook me up for a little hook up we got tonight."
"What you need? You know I got you."
"Ima need a dress. Not too dressy something simple and cute that I can run in. And I need to be able to wear like a blazer or something over it so I can keep my gun in there and so no one can see my bullet proof vest under it. I ain't gonna carry no bag but I need some comfortable heels. Like some of them 1 inch red bottoms you got shipped in the other day."
"Ooohhh giiirrllll!!! I got the perfect bodycon dress for you. And I can do a quick sew job and put a built in bulletproof layer on the inside so you won't have to wear the vest. And about the gun, I can hook you up with a cute Givenchy clutch that way you can hold your gun, your phone, and i'm gonna slip some condoms up in there cuz I know you ain't been getting none lately." She giggled. "You know damn well i ain't got time for no dick from none of these ugly niggas out here." When I said that, Killa gave me a smirk before chuckling and leaving my office, nonchalantly. "You just embarrassed me in front of Killa. He probably think I said that cuz I want some from him." I whispered, knowing Killa was still in close range.
"Girl! Killa is the finest nigga up in them streets, why wouldn't you want some dick from him? Oh that's right, cuz you're still a virgin!!" She yelled in my ear. She was the only one who knew that and I wanted to keep it that way. Out here, if niggas know that, they'll use that against you and try to rape you and get you soft before fucking you over and taking all your shit.
"Bitch, shut up and start working on that dress. I'm gonna come pick it up at around 6:30. It better be ready."
"Don't tell me it better be ready. I will make sure I fuck it up."
"Don't play with that shit. If you mess with it, I could get shot and die! You want me to die a virgin?" I asked, a little bit too loud. One of my new workers, Red, peeked his head into my office and laughed extra hard, embarrassing me. "Get out Red, 'fore I pop a cap in yo high yellow ass." I yelled humorously, running to my office door and slamming it.
"Girl, just make my shit and have it ready. I'll be over in a couple hours." I said before hanging up. I went back to my desk and went in the drawer, pulling out my gun and the key to the safe that holds the keys to all of my money safes. I grabbed the main one and made my way to the main safe, located inside the closet in my office. I unlocked it and put my finger on the security pad, scanning my finger before unlocking it and giving me access to all the money in the safe. I grabbed a couple of stacks before locking it back and leaving the closet, locking it from
the inside. I threw the stacks into my backpack and then putting the gun in the holster on my basketball shorts before grabbing my phone and leaving my office, locking it.