Chimera

Here's a picture of the Goliath just incase you never seen it.

While Jake and Eoin made their way to their dorms to get some rest Paddy and Ryan were still out looking for the part off this truck

Paddy:And you're sure this is directing us the right way.

Ryan:Yeah.

Paddy:And you know this how?

Ryan:I don't being honest. I just... Have faith, I suppose.

Paddy:Why did I follow you?

They kept walking while listening to the beeping getting faster. They were close to whatever this was. They came to a clearing and seen all the Goliath parts sitting beside it's body. It was a bit too convenient for the boys though.

Ryan:What you think?

Paddy:Trap for definite.

Ryan:Let's get closer. Guard up obviously.

They moved closer. Ryan had his opened hand pointed forward while engulfed in red flames and Paddy had his Axe in his hands ready to swing. Ryan looked the truck over, looked like someone had already fixed most of its problems.

Ryan:Looks like someone else has already done the work. We just need to put its wheel back on the car and fill it up.

Paddy:Okay, here I'll lift it up and you put that wheel back on.

Paddy lifted the truck and Ryan got to work putting the wheel back on. He was half done when something charged at them from the trees. Paddy quickly turned and booted it away from them. What they seen was crazy looking. It had the heads of a Ram, Lion and its tail was just an entire Snake.

 It had the heads of a Ram, Lion and its tail was just an entire Snake

(Picture for reference)
Ryan:Paddy, does that look familiar to you?

Paddy:Yeah, it's the Chimera from God Of War 3. Get those blades out.