Chapter 2

I ended up waking up at 6 am.

That's a new sleeping record. You didn't even eat anything last night. But now a days it seems like you never eat.

I don't know what you're talking about. I eat.

You can't lie to me Leah, I know you hate yourself. And who can blame you.

Stop.

You should hate yourself. You're discussing, I don't know how you managed to find someone who can tolerate you.

Please.

Please what? SPEAK UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE LEAH! YOU NEED TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK OR THEY WILL ASSUME!

"STOP!" I yelled collapsing to the floor with a thud.

"LEAH! Are you ok!?" Mom yelled from downstairs.

No. "Yeah! I just tripped."

Speak up Leah, why don't you tell them. Your medicine can only help you for so long. You should just skip it today.

Yeah, I don't need my medicine today. It will be fine is I skip it.

Yeah. You don't need it today.

"We have to go!" Mom yelled "school awaits you!"

Yay, yet another day there. I ran out of class yesterday. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy.

I don't blame them.

Yeah. Me either.

"Have a nice day sweetheart." Mom said as I got out of the car.

Let's hope you make it through the day without another break down.

Let's hope.

"Leah!" Avery yelled.

"Oh, hey Avery."

"How was your night after I left?" She smiled at me.

"I immediately went to sleep."

And got a new sleeping record.

I know.

"Same. School really takes it out of me."

We went inside and to homeroom. Mr. Johnson sat at his desk like usual and just let us do whatever until class started. He was our math teacher.

"Tell me more about that voice. Like does it have a name?" Avery sat down at the desk in front of me.

"Well I don't call it anything either than it."

Why would I have a name if I was in your mind? She isn't so bright, you sure no how to pick them Leah.

Shut up, she started talking to me.

Don't get sassy with me missy.

I really do hate you.

I know.

"Leah!" Avery was waving in my face. "You space out so much. Is it cause it's talking to you?"

"Yeah."

She is kinda treating you like a science excitement. She is just like the doctors.

She just wants to understand it. It's not like she has met someone who talks to a voice in her head.

"Ok class!" Ms. Johnson said looking up. "We don't really have a plan today so just do something quietly at your seat."

Some teacher he is.

Well now we don't have to do work. I don't think you would let me either way.

You know me so well. Just do your trash drawings and leave me alone for a while.

Leave you alone? You have been annoying me all week.

Didn't I say shut up?

Technically you said leave you alone.

Which you aren't doing.

Correct.

The bell rang after too long and we all left to our separate classes. And again the day went by fast.

[take a short chapter because I'm writing this on the bus on my way to school.]