Story one

Two Understanding Uncles Loving to the Beat

A Short Story

by Hannah A. Williams

grace grey was thinking about Simon Fish again. Simon was a delightful angel with frigile abs and small eyes.

grace walked over to the window and reflected on his picturesque surroundings. He had always loved beautiful the fowten with its terrible, teeny trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel active.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a delightful figure of Simon Fish.

grace gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a forgetful, splendid, tea drinker with skinny abs and bones eyes. His friends saw him as an abundant, alert academic. Once, he had even brought an oily kitten back from the brink of death.

But not even a forgetful person who had once brought an oily kitten back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Simon had in store today.

The rain hammered like rampaging puppies, making grace surprised. grace grabbed a coursed gun that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As grace stepped outside and Simon came closer, he could see the flabby glint in his eye.

Simon gazed with the affection of 1877 cold-blooded repulsive rabbits. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

grace looked back, even more surprised and still fingering the coursed gun. "Simon, i love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two mutated, melodic mice bouncing at a very virtuous accident, which had flute music playing in the background and two understanding uncles loving to the beat.

grace regarded Simon's frigile abs and small eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed grace with a delighted grin.

Simon looked anxious, his emotions blushing like a raspy, rich record.

Then Simon came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

~Authors Note~

This was made with plot generator. I found it when I was looking through random sites. I plan on making more of these.

I wont be changing anything from what ever the site gives me.