What you gonna do about that!?

After a while, Levi dropped me in a tree. I thanked him, but unsurprisingly he did not respond. So rude. I sat on the tree to catch my breath and process what just happened. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe this was my life.

 I looked around me and saw the so called soldiers fighting with all their power.

Thinking, that they are young and are very flexible and this fit made me feel a bit helpless. I looked at Sasha, who reminded me of a haunter when she was fighting. I smiled a bit. After few minutes of staring i made an eye contact.

With a titan.

My eyes grew wide. I froze. I thought that not moving would not make the titan see me. Boy was i wrong. The titan took a turn and started slowly walking towards me. 

As it did i standed up in fear. Luckily the tree was very tall, taller than the titan, so i started climbing full speed up praying, that  a miracle would happen and i would be saved any way. 

The more i climbed, the thinner the tree seemed to get. That was bad. I started panicking and stopped climbing to see where i got. I was thankfully far enough for the titan to reach. 

I started smiling.

''What you gonna do about that!? Come at me!" i yelled giggling proudly.

The titan looked at me with a blank face and looked down. It raised it hands and took a grip of the tree. What?? 

The titan started quickly to shake the tree. I tried to hold onto it as tightly as i could.

"H-help!!" i cried for help. The shakes were getting stronger.

"Don't move, they said! It'll not see you, they said!!" 

After a few seconds the shakes got so strong, my hands couldn't take it anymore. My grip loosened by the time and eventually i let go, my tired hands giving up and flying in the air.

--------------

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote! <3