Chapter One

"Matthew Lee, I officially declare you crazy." The words made there way through my mouth in a much softer tone than I had imagined in my mind. Matt smiled and tightened his grip on my hand, "I thought you already knew that." He stated, flashing a sneaky smik.

"Do you know how much trouble I'm going to be in?" I question, pulling back on his grip. Matt let out a loose laugh, and shook his head back and forth. "You're the one who said they wanted to have an unforgettable summer, and here I am giving you just that. How ungrateful."

He had placed his free hand upon his chest to emphasis his point. "Matt, stop it, we're gonna get in so much trouble if we get caught." Matt continued to pull and tug on my hand towards the pool's entrance. His grip was tight enough so there was no way to get out of it, but it didn't hurt.

My body trembled has he hopped over the gates feet first. "Key word if we get caught, and we won't." Matt placed both of his hands on my waist and looked waited for my approval.

My mouth had let out a tiny 'okay' before my mind could kick in. Matthew smiled, and squeezed my waist, lifting my feet off of the ground and over the gate.

Good thing he's a football player, no average person would be able to lift me. "Stop thinking that." His voice interrupted my thoughts.

I coughed and pulled a piece of hair behind my ear. Before I could get a chance to defend myself Matthew held up a finger to my lips and states, "Don't even try and lie man, I know you way too well."

"Well I wasn't, but now that you bring it up..."

"You are the worst liar I've ever meant, do you know that? Come on Chanel, push away those stupid thoughts, lets swim."

Matthew had taken his hand away from my lips and began to walk over toward the pool, pealing back the cover, reveling crystal blue water.

I stood in place and watched as he moved around the pool in fast motion, turning on the lights, and plugging in some music.

This was some sight, so pretty, the lights made the water sparkle more, and the music began to fill my ears, blinding my judgment only for a moment or two.

And now that moment was over, "We're going to get in so much trouble Matt." I whined.

He ignored my commentary, and pealed his shirt from his body, throwing it into a beach chair behind him.

My eyes were glued to his body as he jumped into the water, creating a ripples within the water. As he came back up for some air he marked, "Cant hear your negativity over all of this water."

I let out a giggle as he splashed amongst the water. "It would be better if I had a best friend with me..." He had exaggerated the 'e' on me as he blinked baby browns in my direction.

"I'm good up here, but thanks." I stated making my way towards the beach chair with his shirt on it. Placing myself on the chair, I took a look around, I'm not gonna lie, this was pretty awesome, but it had trouble written all over it. and I am not a fan of that.

"Come closer man, you're so far away." Matt exclaimed as water creeped its way up to his chin. I smiled and shook my head 'no'. I knew exactly what he was going to do and there was no way I was going to fall for it.

"Why not?" He teased, splashing water a little too close for comfort.

"Because you're gonna get me wet."

I regretted the words as soon as they came over of my mouth. Matthew busted into rounds of laughter and I let a few giggle escape from my mouth.

"I didn't mean it like that, I swear oh my god, no." I manage to get out in a mists of giggles. Matthew smiled and raised his eyebrows, "Sure ya didn't."

Soon the laughs died down and Matthew began to swim around. I began to let myself relax into the beach chair, I guess this wasn't all that bad, no one appears to hear or see us, maybe we won't get in trouble.

"Chanel!" Matthew called from the other end of the pool, I took my eyes off of my surroundings to look up at him.

"What?"

"You're really not gonna come in?" He half yelled. I put my finger to my lips, signaling him to quiet down.

"Nope, not till you come in." He stated, raising his voice level.

"Seriously Matt?" I questioned, looking around to see if anyone was near. I was scared, and he knew it.

"Really." He yelled

My legs were moving without my approval, they were running alongside the pool, over to Matthew.

Once I reached him, he was relaxing on the wall of the pool, elbows placed on the concentrate. "Ah finally decided to join-"

I didn't let him finish, I roughly hushed him with my hand over his mouth. "You better shut up before I leave you here." I warned him. It was a total lie, I would never leave him here, I couldn't, but I needed a threat.

"Okay, I'm sorry I'll hush." He stated in a softer tone. turning his body to face the wall of the pool.

I watched as a smile formed onto his lips and he began to shake his head back and forth, "Matt-"

"I'm sorry." He stated before he grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled my body into the water

"Asshole." Was the only word I could manage once I resurfaced.

Matthew shrugged and stated that it was totally worth it.

God, it was so cold. Matt's crazy for being in here.

I swam over towards him, making sure to splash my feet in the process. this continued for a moment or so until I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and drag me under.

I opened my eyes to see a very blurry Matt in from of me, giggling and edging closer to me.

Shit, I knew what he was going to do.

I tries with all of my might to swim away but he still had a tight grip around my ankle, and with one yank of his hand he pulled me closer towards his body.

I quickly poked my head up from the water, only to be pulled back down. "Matt!" I screamed, pulling myself back up.

"Chanel!" He imitated my voice, splashing his hand against the water in the process. I shook my head back and forth,

"You're going to regret that."