Trust?

Last question for a while! (at end)

Follow UniqueDifference!

Short chapter!

Selena Pov

I was sitting by the fire reading a magazine. I was tired and bored. "Omg I just wanna knock that Taylor girl down the stairs." Demi said walking up to me. The guys was out doing some crap leaving us girls."Why?" I asked."So she offered a tour of the cabin and I was like ok then she tried to tell me things I already know...she's no good." Demi said."Shes trying to be nice." I said."More like being flirty, she was giving my Ryan the eyes yesterday night." she said. I raised my right eye brow."The eye?" I asked."Like this." Demi said. She raised her right eye up and widen it. TBH its looked so funny. I busted out laughing and rolling on the floor."OMG that was horrible." I said. Demi didnt laugh. She looks pissed. "This is bull." She said. She began to walk away but I stopped her."Demi i have to tell you something." I said."What?" she asked a little sassy."Im seeing shadows." I said. She rolled her eyes."And im seeing stars Sel." She chuckled a little."No Demi im serious." I said. She rolled her eyes again."Im serious to now if you excuse im going to go check my make up." she said and brush pass me.

Well it was worth a shot.

Only one I could trust now is...Bradley

Hmmmm

FOLLOW @UNIQUEDIFFERENCE

I spelled it wrong last time!

But just follow.

And Question is

Do you think Selena should trust Bradley?

Last question for a while...