Chapter 17

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was at hyung's house for dinner.After eating,all of us including eomma was at the living room.

Eunmi:Oppa,Im bored.......

Junghyun:Should we watch some movies??

Eunmi:HORROR!!!

Noona yelled making everybody including the maid chuckled.Hyung pinched her nose lightly.

Junghyun:Aishhh...this girl...

Eunmi:Hehe......but,I don't think Euna wants to watch it.

Junghyun:Waeyo??

Eunmi:She's just too scared to watch horror movies.

Euna glared at her and put on her angry face.Kyeopta........I chuckled and hugged her.She yanked my arms away furiously.

Euna:THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!...IM NOT SCARED!!!!

Eunmi:Oh really.....then I dare you to watch Happy Death Day.

Euna's eyes widened.I hold her hands and she looked at me.

Jungkook:You don't need to do this if you're scared.

Euna:I told you,im not scared!!!!

She crossed her arms over her chest.Aigooo.....kyeopta....

Eunmi:Okay then.

The movie haven't even started yet and she already clung to my arm.I smiled and kissed her forehead.She looked at me with an angry face.

Euna:Excuse me!...Im trying to concentrate here!..

I chuckled and focused on the movie.A scary scene came out and she quickly burried her face in my chest.I suddenly felt my shirt was wet.Is she crying?.....I lifted her chin gently and made her looked at me.

Jungkook:Don't cry.....

I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumb.

Euna:I-Im *sniff* s-sorry *sniff* I-I *sniff*
d-didn't m-mean *sniff* t-to.

I stroked her hair gently as she cried placing her head on my shoulder.

Jungkook:Its okay.

Time skipped (1 hour later)
The movie ended and I sighed.Finally...... I tilted my head and saw Euna sleeping peacefully on my chest.

Jungkook:Hyung-ahh...mind if we spend a night here??,I don't want to disturb Euna.

Junghyun:Nae.

I nodded and carried Euna bridal style to the guest room.I gently placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

Jungkook:Goodnight babygirl....

I took off my shirt and laid next to her.I hugged her from the back and touched her tummy.

Jungkook:Goodnight to you too baby....

The next day

Euna's P.O.V
I woke up and felt someone's hand caressing my tummy.I looked at my back and saw Jungkook still sleeping.

I tapped on his nose lightly and giggled cuz of his reaction.He kept making these weird noises.I got up and covered him with the blanket properly.

I walked to the bathroom lazily while dragging my feet.I got out and wore this dress that I had left at eomma's house.

I got out and wore this dress that I had left at eomma's house

I walked to Jungkook and shook his body.

Euna:Oppa....ireona.....i want food......

He woke up and rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook:What??

Euna:I want food.

I pouted making him chuckled.He stood up and changed into this;(He brought It from home I guesss ahh I don't know just imagine how u guys want)

He stood up and changed into this;(He brought It from home I guesss ahh I don't know just imagine how u guys want)

(Ignore the bag)

Jungkook:Arraseo...what do you want??

Euna:Mmmmm....I want icecreams,
bubbletea,pizza,cookies,jellys,chocolates,spaghetti,waffles and-

Jungkook:W-what??

Euna:Hehe....I just want food.

Jungkook:O-okay...

Time skipped (15 minutes)

Jungkook came back while holding 8 grocery bags.I helped him to put all the bags on the granite countertop.

Euna:What took you so long?

Jungkook:I had to fight over a chocolate with a little kid.That kid kicked my crotch so.....

Euna:Okay....

I said while trying to hold back my laughter.He pouted at me and snaked his arms to my waist.

Euna:Y-yah....w-what a-are y-you d-doing.

Jungkook:Look who's funny now.

He said smirking as he leaned his head closer to my neck.Dis boy os such a pervert.I pushed him off and glared at him.

Euna:Yah!!!,byuntae!!

Jungkook chuckled and went upstairs.I placed the icecreams on the table next to me.I scooped it and put it in the bowl.
I started eating it and placed it in the sink after I finished it.

------------------------------------------------------