Chapter 1 - Intro

Hi. My name is InHae. I live in Portugal and I am a lively teenager who fell for K-Pop ^.^

I really like reading books and stuff and being online on social media waiting for my favourite groups updates with my best friend. We really want a k-pop concert from our favourite idols to happen here in Portugal.

I am an university student, I play the violin and I study music so I want to do something related with it in the future. Because there are little unis where I can go to learn music I am living by myself at the capital, Lisbon, what is really nice, so I can meet up with friends from the k-pop world, which is not very common to happen.

Well, this is me. Everyday I wake up in my little appartment, I dress up as I feel so and I get ready to classes. My classes usually take place in the morning so I can practice during the afternoon and evening. I really like to walk by the city and look at people around me, while I read my books at some garden or so.

Exams time is coming up so I have no time to relax with reading books on gardens nor walking around. I really need to go practice as fast as I can. Fortunatelly, today is a sunny day so I can just run to music school and find a room where to practice in after lunch.

Stangely the streets are pretty crouded today, but I must keep on going or I won't get the room I usually go to. I finally get to a street where there are less people and I start to run, but the street was large and my head was really hot because of the sun. While running I started to feel dizzy but I tryed to get myself to open my eyes or I would fall. Suddently I just bumped into someone on the street and fell on the ground.

~~~~~~~~ (end Chap. 1)

Hey there! ;-P

I am new at this things and this is my first fanfic so... I'll do my best!!

This chapter is quite short, but I wanted the interesting things to be on the 2nd one so enjoy

Thank you for reading so far and leave your feedback on the comment section please ' . '

~.~ See you