Chapter 3 - Fluttering Things

~~~

(next morning)

*vibrating phone*

Huhhggg... My phone... When I look at it, I have a missed call from an unknown number... whatever, I just go back to sleep.

When I actually wake up, it is already 11:30am... I stand up and dress up... Johnny must've called some times, and he did, I had almost 15 missed calls... What the hell? Can he calm down?

I don't know what's with me today, I just feel terrible, I don't want to go out, but I promised Johnny I would call this morning, so I do

"Hello..." I feel like I am still sleeping

"Hey are you okay? Did something happen?" Johnny asked, he seemed so worried I started to feel bad for him.

"Yes, everything's fine, I think I just slept too much..."

"So may I talk with Jaehyun?" he asked naturally

"What? Jaehyun? Yes, you may, but what do I have to do with that?" what? he is making me so confused wth...

"What do you mean? Isn't Jaehyun there with you?" his worried voice came again

"No! Why would he be?!"

"Because he is not with me either, so I thought he was with you"

"Well he is not!"

"Where is he???" Johnny sounded really worried now!

"I don't know, I am going to you! You're at the hotel you told me yesterday, right?" I was picking the stuf I needed and preparing to go

"Yes, please come quickly"

We turn off the call. 

Whats happening? Where could Jaehyun be? I am so worried... Did he lose himself on the city? Where am I going to search for him? How can I help Johnny?

While thinking about this trouble I get out of the appartment as fast as I can. When I get to the street, as usually there isn't much people around. I mean, there is only this one guy... He looked at me in the eyes as he noticed me and then came to me and held both of my hands.

I was shooked. Why didn't he tell Johnny where he was at? He looked so serious, not a single smile, not even a "hello"...

"Jaehyun..."

"I am sorry for making you feel bad yesterday, if you don't want to see me anymore I understand, but please tell me if we can keep seeing each other." after saying this he moved and bowed for a long time

"Please Jaehyun stop. You don't need to do this, I embarassed you yesterday and I could not control my fangirly feelings, so I am the one who is sorry, and I should be bowing, not you!" 

"Can I come to see you alone? I mean... without Johnny?" he asked nervously

"Of course you can, it would be my pleasure." I don't know what is happening but what I am feeling for him... I can't stop it, but I should... This can't happen or I will get hurt...

He sighed as he looked at me and, again, but this time more gently, he grabbed my hands "Thank you. You are wonderful, I really want to know you better"

We smiled at each other

"Oh! I need to tell Johnny you are here, I am calling him" I get my phone so I can call Johnny and Jaehyun just takes it from my hands "Don't"

"Why? He must be worried!"

"I want to be with you, and I know he wants that too, but now it's my turn"