Chapter 2

The day after they became adventurers they took the mission, their first mission was to become a construction worker, after about half the day they were running their mission back to the beginner guild to retrieve their wages, after they took their Mandi and dinner, they slept together in the stables because they have no place to live

          In the morning Nikko wakes up early And sees Aozora sleeping by talking, Nikko laughs as he awakens Aozora, Aozora says good morning to Nikko when it is already noon, Nikko invites Aozora to take on a larger mission of wages then they find the mission of killing 3 giant rabbits in a day.

          After they took the mission they were overwhelmed because they did not have enough equipment to fight the giant rabbits, though they still managed to defeat 3 giant rabbits.

          After arriving at the beginner guild And taking a fairly hefty salary, they think to invite the party members again Because if only they both seem unlikely to complete a fairly difficult mission.

          After Nikko clung to the posters on the notice board they waited, but already half a day they used to but no one wanted to join Nikko Dan Aozora, at dinner she met a woman named Hiorin, Hiorin introduce herself to Niko And Aozora, she confessed her is an ice magician, after Hiorin introduces himself Nikko asks her to meet tomorrow in that place because now it's night.

          The next morning Nikko And Aozora meet Hiorin And try to practice his power to Niko And Aozora, when he started practicing it to the giant rabbit it was Nikko shocked Because only once the rabbit attack instantly died, but the effeksamping is the Hiorin can not move because the energy is depleted to use keuatannya it.

          After Hiorin wakes up he is shocked because in front of him there is already plenty of food, And Nikko And Aozora also agreed to get Hiorin into their party.

continued...