It's all in the past

I can't believe what just happened. How could this happen.I Saeko warrior for the hated squids got caught and now all I can do is wait for death.Hours pass and I go to see HIM and it's only moments till death now."You. You are human why did you work for the squids?"HE asked not with anger but with curiosity. "My parents died and Squid took me in."I replied without emotions."You show great potential.I shall give you 2 opinions.You can 1 battle with us or 2 I shall give you a painless death.Your choice."HE said with what seemed with a little hope that,I would join them.I thought about it and then made my decision."I Saeko am now a warrior for the Sky army. I shall not disappoint."and as I said that Sky with a huge smile showed me around and where I would stay and what the schedule was.He is very trusting.

A month later I was the highest rank possible.I fulfilled my promise.After years of war I need to get a way from it all.Later I got discharged we said our last words and I was on my own.Few months later I meet someone in a skin with black hair, a cap, red shirt, and blue shorts with for some reason pure white eyes.If he was a threat I was dead because we where in the mountain biome.