Loup Blanc

Hi I'm Diana Báncroí amd I'm 16 it's start of the year. It was grand, I started school a bit late because me and my Ma had to unpack all our stuff. I have a lot of teddies from when I was five and I want to keep them all. After we moved to Paris I was allowed three days off school to get my shit together.                        Ms. Mendeleiev introduced me to the class. There was only one seat at the back and I couldn't see the board so she got me to switch seats with this guy called Nino I think. He was alright with it but this girl behind me was giving me the death stare, like, I was so confused. I mean, what are you on about I'm just sittin' here so I can see the feckin' board. So  anyway, I sit down, everything's fine. A stranger walks up to me after class, she was sitting dehind me but I didn't realty acknowledge her.

"So, do like Adrien? " she says suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No? I mean I only met the guy? Plus he not enough weeb for me!" I exclaim loudly with a laugh.

a sign of relief seems to wash over her. She whispers in my ear, "good 'cus Mairnettelikes him!" "That girl staring daggers at me in science?"

"Yeah probably."

"So your Irish, yeah."

The lunch bell rings and we have another string of dreadful classes until I finally escape my first day but I did make so new friends. Adrein catches up to me on the way out.

"So what are you doing now?"

""just headin' up to switch banks for my card."

"You should try BPCE, It's the one my dad uses. Oh! I'm going in that direction." He adds.

"That is one huge bank!"

I do a double take, we step inside... Adrein turns around and squints at a sketchy looking man with a ski mask over his face immediately start to walk over to the desk.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Adrein seems to panic 

"Now?" I exclaim, my eyes bulge out as he parkors over everything to the bathroom. The sketchy man walks over to the desk with his ski mask on, he pulled out a gun and sceemed at everyone to put their hands up and give him 300,000 euro or he'd kill the little boy next  to him. Adrein- no- chat noir springs forth from the bathroom and we make eye contact.I sheer and realisation dains on his face and he hesitates to tackle him.Ladybug storms in and brings him to the ground. They desperatley fight over the gun. The gun flies out of his hands and she catches it. She grips it so hard and accidentally fires wide. It's heading for that little boy without thinking I jump infront of the bullet.

overwhelming pain shoots up my leg a foul string of cures spews from my mouth. I look to Ladybug to for help but... she smiling why is she smiling!...... my overwhelming protective instinct over ride my new hatred of ladybug. I feel not fear but the need to protect people from her.

everything goes black. Pain. Pure Unrelenting Pain.

I smell medicen and  i can feel hospidel clothes against my skin. I open my eyes and i'm blinded by the white lights. when my eyes a just to the light I can see Adrein sitting in the seat brside me a sleep.I drain the high pitched beeping on the monitar. I shake him awake. He then realises I'm awake from who knows how long and his expression morphs into a big smile. 

"You've been in a coma for three days!"

"Everyone's visiting you tomorrow, put on your best clothes!" He winks and a nurse ushers him out the room. I start to drift off in to a deep sleep.

Chloe's insistent whining wakes me up.

"This is Kinda creepy watching someone, let's go shopping Adrikins!" Chloe shrills.

"No!" Adrein protests. "she's my best friend!"

"Aw you sweet boo!" I say in a deep Irish accent

"So what happened with ladybug?"

Everyone is silent. why is Marinette coughing so bad she must be sick.

"Please I-I don't want to talk about.... that." I can feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Diana, you could've died!" Nino exclaims.

"better me then him"

"Can I talk to you in private" Alya waves her hand at everyone in the room and they shuffled out the door.

"that little boy was my brother."she embrases me tighthy. She leaves the room with a smile.I lift the bed sheets off my leg.

I squeal "F@xK" 

There is bruises all over my leg, stitches in the most bruised part.Why is there a nurse in here. Why is she putting a mask over my face Uuuugh I feel sleeeepy.

I wake up sweating in the middle of the night. A group of surgeons and doctors are surround me, I menage to pick at a voice.

"If we don't amputate the leg, she will die."

I scream at the top of my lungs.