Biro

Everyone claps as an overly cheerful voice plays.

"Thank you for flying with Air France 99% percent of flights have landed on time"

I drain the rest of it wait for the plain to land. 5 missed calls from Rose. but i accidentally laugh. When I finally leave the airport it's already dark. I 10- no 40 minutes, she finally arrives on her motorcycle, late as always.We to live abouve an abandoned for now, anyway.It's musty and dark, and not cosy either, but it's clean.Except there are half eaten pizza boxes and other mis callaneous trash lying around.

"Brook... did you bring money?" Rose calls out

"Oh No! I didn't bring any of my eight credit cards."

"I missed this." Rose calls out from her blow up matteress she says in a posh english accent. 

"Do you have the school books?" 

"maybe."

"Roooose." I whine.

"What?"

"Nothing. Wait no, actually hoow do you a ford  this place no job and no heat?"

"I tag walls and get paid for not doing it, I also mug poeple in this very warehouse."

"I thought you lived here because it was cheap"

"That's one of the factors, you have to take advantage of the remote area!"

I crash on the couch amidst the pot noodles and I dread the thought of noodle juice pouring down my back. I immediatety regreet all of my decisions. Finally go to sleep.

"Crap! it's 7:30 Rose get up for school!!"

I change into my clothes and go to the bathroom. 

"SPIDER!!" I somehow let out the most blood curdling scream.Rose slept in her clothes.

"Brook you can brush your teeth tomorrow but we need to go to school soo let's get on my motorbike."

"It's motorcycle! Wait. Do you even have a license?"

"No...? But I Can still drive!"

"Fair enough ..." I clap my hands "Let's go!"

"I hate motor."

"So you're okay with motorbikes? Perfect."

"I'M GONNA FALL OFF!!!!!!!!!!"

Rose doesn't reply, which is fair enough and Rose the speed limit doesn't exist to her. We arrive on time. Our homeroom teacher introduces us to the class. Rose looks like she wants to melt into the wall. The teacher has a look of recolection on her face.

"Oh! forgot to tell your about Diana!"

"Diana?"

"Well Diana is a stundent in this class but she got shot in a failed bank robbery the wound got infected and her leg had to amputated..... but! after four long months she bank tommorow!"

"oh um... sorry" I say in a worried voice.