Me?

I stared at Ethan in utter shock as he stared longingly into my eyes. He... did he? He just asked me to be his girlfriend...
"I..."
I was absolutely speechless. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to answer him. I mean, I love him to fucking bits. He's adorable. He's irrisistable. But I never expected to know him and for him to ask ME to be his GIRLFRIEND.
"Sir? Madam? Your food is here."
The waiter stood there, our breakfast sat on a tray she was holding, smiling, Ethan thanked her and took our food and set it on the table. He handed me my food as I sat there pondering his question. I'd have to go back to England after this convention anyway... but... is it worth going back when I could stay with the man I love more than any male friend or normal male I know. I sighed as I smiled slightly at him.
"You don't need to answer now Y/N. I just wanted you to know I'm open to you being with me."
I was really happy with what he said. And girl who was/would be in a relationship with him are lucky bitches. Because honestly, he is an amazing guy. Anyone who would get the chance to date him and shut him down is fucking stupid. Taking a bite into my sandwich I ordered because I'm a basic bitch, I thought about the life I'd have with him. I'd be able to live in a beautiful home with a beautiful owner. But I thought about back home. If I was to get with him and stay here, I'd be ditching all my friends and family back home. But I could always ask if Ethan would be willing to buy them plane tickets so they can live here.
"Y/N. I can see your stressing over this whole situation. As I said, you can wait and think about it. I know I can be patient for someone as beautiful as you."
He said, placing his hand on mine. I looked to it and smiled, tears stinging my eyes. As I blinked them back, I smiled happily at him. He looked at me slightly confused. I then said
"Of course I will."