《Gay Beginnings》

3rd Person's POV

Wendy, King, Kentucky and Ron were walking in a mall (i guess) when they saw a white (maybe silver) haired boy in a restaurant serving at the costumers (oh my gosh, forgive my grammar).

"Why is that guy so popular?" Wendy said, crossing her arms. "Is it because of the rice?" "Or maybe his exotic beauty?" Ron added. The white (silver) haired boy noticed them and he smiled.

"Hi there~, want some of my rice?" The boy said to them sweetly. They all just stood there silently, While King on the other hand, blushing like an idiot. King smirked and walked to the boy.

"Maybe i'll have some of that.." King said which cause Wendy's eyes widened. "KING!! WHAT THE HELL?!" She shouted at King. Kentucky just stood there (waiting for his love, tee hee).

"What else do you offer?" King asked the boy. "We serve chicken legs too" The boy smiled and answered sweetly.
King smirked and put his arms around the boy's waist.

"How about your legs instead?" (SMOOTH AF, MOMDY YOW DA BEST!!!) King said seductively to him. The boy blushed a little but kept it hidden.

"Tangina (Like 'Bitch' or 'Fuck', i don't know)" The boy said. Of course, King being the proud american he is, he can't understand it. But he smirked and held the boy closer to him.

"Kiss me" King said to the boy. The boys face reddened and lowered his face. "Shet" The boy said quietly. Let's go back to the others.

"WTH?! WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND HERE ARE BEING GAY?!" Wendy yelled at them. Kentucky kept silent (still waiting for his love //slap// ok forgive meh) "I MEAN, EVEN THE CLOWN AND THE BEE IS ALREADY DOING IT!!" Wendy yelled at Kentucky's face while pointing at Ron and to Red-haired boy. "Shut up brat!!!" yelled at Wendy, not leaving the boy.

Wendy sighed "I swear the only straight people in this room is me and y--" Wendy cutted her sentence when she see Kentucky with a black-haired chinese boy. Wendy stood there alone (Hello darkness, my old frieeeend~ //bish slap// gooomeeeen)

"Maybe you should find a partner too.." a girl suddenly spoke beside Wendy. She looked over and saw a blond curly haired girl. Wendy blushed at the sight and keep silent. "It might stop you from roasting other people in twitter" The girl added. Wendy walked at her silently.

"So, you bake cakes?" Wendy asked the girl. The girl smiled sweetly. "Yes" The girl answered. "Can i lick your icing?" Wendy asked again (i swear im innocent). "What?" The girl asked.

OKKKKK!!!! That's all for the day. And maybe few of the folks out there were confused about the white (silver), red, black, and blond curly haired boys and girl. Well:

King (Burger King)
Wendy (Wendy's)
Kentucky (KFC)
Ron (McDonald's)
White (silver) haired boy: Sal (Mang inasal (It's a philippine restaurant))
Red haired boy: Bee (Jolibee) (Also a philippine restaurant))
Black haired chinese boy: Ching (Chowking) (i don't know if it's a chinese or philippine restaurant AND I DON'T CARE)
Blond curly haired girl: Goldilocks (Goldilocks)

That's all for the day. Original characters and story not mine.

《Ciel_Hakshaku》

••533 words••