Drunk

Elsa and her boyfriend jack , decided to go to the club as a couple for the first time. Jack was concerned about how Elsa would handle her liquor, so he had to stick with her .

Jack pov.
As we entered the club "all night cities" we see that its full of people. And lots of guys , as they turn around to look at Elsa . Which I mean i cant lie she looking hella good in that dress . But I do grab her hand and take her away from those beast . As we sit in the table we ask for liquor and we danced .
Narrator p.ø.v
They took many shots , they were dancing real thight and close.
It was 2 am as they left the club , jack wasn't that drunk unlike elsa . As they drive home jack could see how Elsa was falling asleep . When they got home jack had a hard time walking Elsa to there two story house . Both of them walked to the stairs tumbling.
"Babeee, i want you" elsa said as she was taking her dress off
"Were drunk right now and what if I forget the condom ?" Jack said as he passed her a short night gown . " go shower it'll take it off" Elsa looked at him and said "your sobeeer tooo, come shower with me" jack couldn't say no so he got in the shower and as they were showering Elsa kept touching jacks member purposely . Jack couldn't handle it so he turned her and pinned her in the wall as he entered he he went in hard . He fucked her so hard Elsa was screaming and ...

The end