2- Molly's P.O.V

I felt being moved around. I soon open my eyes and I was surrounded by a bunch of men. I started squirming. "She's Awake" One guy said from the left which made me look at him. I started breathing heavily from shock and just from being plain scared.

They turned the overhead light on and I Immediately closed my eyes from the sudden light. "Open your eyes" One said. I didnt it was gonna burn. "Open your god damn eyes"

He said and I open them a little. I then got used to the light and open my eyes all the way.

"See now she is awake" One guy said. "Do you want to tell her what's going on" One guys said. "No I think she gets the memo that she got kidnapped"

He said rolling his eyes. "Where are you guys taking me" I said sitting up backing up. "Dont worry about it" He said and went on his phone. I put my head in my knees and thought about what they might do to me.

The car stopped and they opened the door. I looked around and It looked really unfamiliar, I think I'm not in the same town. "Get up" The dude said and snapped me out of my thoughts.

I was confused because I didn't hear him all the way. I felt someone grab me and I got pushed out the van. I skinned my arm and upper thigh. "Ow" I said getting up looking at the scratches.

"I told you to get up" He said and then the guys got out the van. "What" He said. "I didn't say anything" I said shrugging. "Yeah right, with that attitude that will get you punished" He said.

One guy grabbed my arm taking me inside. He walked into the front desk and a lady with long red hair and a beautiful smile looked at me then the guys.

"Name Age range and what is she" She said getting out a piece a paper. "Molly Winchester, 2-5, she is quiet" He said. She nodded and she gave me the paper and the clipboard to fill out.

"Fill this out honey and return it to me please"She said smiling going back to what she was doing. I looked around and saw other girls doing the same thing. I sat down and looked at the questions.

Are you a Virgin?

Answer- Yes

When was your first kiss?

Answer- Never had one

Do you know what ddlg is

Answer- Not really but I've heard of it

Are you a submissive or a Dominate

Answer- Ummm, Submissive

Do you want a daddy

Answer- Kind of? IDK I've never had one

____________________________________

I finished the last question and I walked up and headed to the front desk. "Finished" She said. I nodded. She looked at my clipboard and she giggled. "Head right through that door" She said pointing to a wide door.

I nodded shy as hell. I walked to the door and closed the behind me. I saw girls dressed in lingerie EVERYWHERE nobody looked decent. They were all strippers. I walked up to a girl. "Excuse me do you know wh- Ugh get away from me you ugliness is making my eyes water" She said cutting me off. Wow that hurt.

I walked around and then "Hey there little lady need some help" This women said. I nodded and she took my hand and led me to a room. "Here is a test" She said holding up a lingerie set in one hand and a cute flower dress in the other. "Which one says beautiful to you" She said smiling.

I cringed at the lingerie and I pointed to the dress. She smiled even more and squealed. "Finally I dont have to dress up a hoe" She said laughing and I laughed with her. I showered then I put on the dress she gave me.

I spinned around and I was giggling because it was so cute.

"You look so beautiful" She said And I giggled. "Now its time for makeup" She said and sat me in the chair. I sat there Patiently while she did my makeup. "Now last thing" She said. Pick a stuffy she said.

She turned me around and I saw this cute moose stuffed animal and I ran and grabbed it.