Chapter 2

We stared at each other a few more seconds. He is freaking beautiful. He's tall muscular and mysterious. Even more so, with his dark hair and captivating grey eyes.

"Leave us." His voice boomed throughout the forest, taking me out of my trance.

The 3 guys turned and left without a second glance.

He started to walk towards me and my breath hitched in my throat.

"I finally found you." he whispered as he caressed my cheek. I leaned into his touch , then suddenly he froze, and his eyes turned cold. He moved his hand away from my cheek and my wolf whimpered.

"Why are you a rogue?" He asked through clenched teeth.

All of a sudden I just broke down in tears and let them flow, for everything I've been holding in, I just cried.

I felt his strong arms go around my small frame and rock us back and fourth. And slowly but surely I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

________________________________________

I woke up to face an unfamiliar cieling. I sat up quickly, but remembering the events of today shortly after. I sighed. What has my life become?

Getting off the bed. I entered a long hallway going down the first set of stairs I see , I keep straight and then reach the alphas office aka my mates office.

I knocked on the door twice. "Come in." His voice sounded like heaven.

"Hey" I said softly. "I don't think we've had a proper introduction. I'm Riley Dawson." I said in the strong voice

"Well I'm Hunter Gray. Alpha of the Shadow Pack." He said proudly.

So his name is Hunter..... It fits him. And I somehow find it to make him even more sexier than he already was.

"You're beautiful." He said looking at me with lust in his eyes.

I chuckled. "Thanks, you're no-" I was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"Hey baby." Some red head skank said as she walked into MY mans office. When she noticed me she looked me up and down in disgust.

"Um who are you..?" she said with her lip curled up.

"Ummm, no honey the question is who are you and why are you calling him baby?" A groundout, pissed off that she even had the nerve to look disgusted with me.

I'm just about ready to pounce on this hoe right now.

"Excuse me? I can call him whatever the hell I want to." Right after she said she walked over to him and kissed him.

I just stood there in shock. Watching. him as he looked like he enjoyed it.

I ran out of his office with so many questions on my mind.

"Wait Riley!" I faintly heard as I was running out the door.

Who is she? What is she to him? Why didn't he interfere and say something to her? Why didnt he push her off right away? Does he even want a mate?

Heyyyyy, so I wanted this chapter to be a little bit longer , and I hope you like it.

So Vote, Comment and Follow ❤❤

Thanks - Kayshauna