Prologe

One day, I was at home. I was daddys little princess. He was the Alpha so he only ever showed his soft side to me, my older brother Xavier, and mommy. Well, me, mommy, Xavier, and my unborn sister. I had everything a little girl wanted. All the barbies I asked for. The biggest and pretties bedrooms. Well, that was until the Blood Moon pack attacked. My mom and dad was murdered infront of my eyes. I screamed for them but I could never get to them in time. My 4 year old legs gave out on me more then once with the big bite marks from the Blood Moon pack wolfs. My mothers last works to me was simple and demanding...

"RUN" was all she yelled at me. I knew my mom was going to die, so I figuered I would give her this one wish. I ran out the back door. Never looking back but knowing damn well the wolfs were after me. My once white elegent dress was now stained and ripped a crimsy red. The bite marks burnt my flesh but I knew I couldnt stop, or ill be sure enough dead.

I saw the celler my family owned, ir went below the city and ran out as far as I could remember. Only the Beta and the Alphas familys had keys. And luckily I braught mine around my neck. I slid into it while ripping the key from the string on my neck, locking it before there bodys pounding into the silver, making them hiss in pain.

Turning around, I ran down the cold concret of the underground, never once looking back to see if anyone was following me.