Chapter 2

"Blair?" His eyes beggan to water as he looked at me with so much hope. He wanted it to be true, but he wasnt so sure if it was. He kinda wasnt wanted it to by the look his eyes due to the skimppy clothing I wore as a show to all the guys.

"Its me, alive and in fl..." I was then cut off with the boming foice of my boss. His angry face and brod sholders scared a lot of people, me being one of them for what hes actually done to some of the girls for lacking off on the job. I could feel my face turning white as the tall, buff man stopped infront of me. I took a big gulp of air as I looked up at the man. The blue vain between his eyes popped out, making him look even madder.

"I SWEAR TO GOD SUGAR, IF YOUR LACKING OFF I WI..." his face was beat red but now he wasn't the one that scared me. Xaviers eyes turned a bright gold color as his anger flared inside him, his claws began to extend, and his black hair feel over his face making him look darker.

"If I'm correct, my sister is only 16 as of until November of NEXT year. Meaning you can let her go, or you will have a pretty HEFTY law suit on your hand. Choose your cards wisely" he said in a murderous tone. Chance (my boss) pailed, knowing that someone other then myself knew my age. By the look of defeat I knew he wasn't going to give me any trouble, but now I had no job. Chance left and I looked back at Xavier to see the look of hope still in his eyes, wishing to the moon goddess for it to be true.

"It's really me big bro. I thought you died with mom, dad, and the baby. Or I would of..." I was interrupted at the look his face held. He looked confused when I said baby. My mind began to think maybe the baby wasn't dead... maybe my sister made it. I hoped it was true, please.

"Mom and dad did die but the baby didnt. Mom was far enough along that they were able to get Sapphire out. She was a month and a half early but they were able to save her. They had to keep an eye on her because of her only being 4 pounds" he says softly, knowing damn well I was about to cry. I thought my whole family died to find out that my brother and sister made it out alive and safe. Xavier was only 8 with me being 4 and are sister not being born yet.

"May I see her? It would mean the world to me" I asked softly. His face held concern