Loving A Thug

Madison Pov: Hey y'all my name is madison,  I'm 17 years old I'm mixed with, black, white and Mexican. I have silky long hair that stop down my back , I have a small stomach with a big booty,  Im 5'4 yeah I know I'm short but don't let this shortness fool ya. I live in Washington D.C , My dad run these streets he's a drug lord, My mom left me when I was little but my dad has a girlfriend me and her get alone real good she's 29 and my dad is 30 to me I think it's weird but whatever.

Quan Pov: sup y'all I'm Quan but round here they call me Q, I live in Washington D.C,  I'm 18 and I attend Harlem High School, That's where I hang low at time from time but yeah I'm 6'4 all the hoes be on me but if you ain't talking money then ion want you but don't get me wrong I fuck em but duck them at the same time, but it's this one girl that I been looking at for a long time but she's my boss daughter so ion wanna push up on her like that. 

Big T: Sup yall my name is Tyres but round here they call me Big T cause I'm the biggest Drug Lord of them all I Run this shit but anyway I'm Madison Dad I love my daughter and my soon to be wife see Madison mom left us when she was bout 4 but I wasn't tripping that hard even doe I did love her but I got me a woman now her name is Tameka. Her and Madison get alone real good so I'm happy for that cause if they didn't Meka would've had to bounce out my house cause no one comes before my kid!

Tameka Pov:  Hey y'all it's me Meka I'm 29years old Yes I go with Big T so what shit I love him and Madison I wouldn't trade them for the world.  Me and Madison have a great bond with each other she don't call me mom yet but I told her she don't have to if she don't want to but I really would like for her to but it's her choice! 

Kim Pov : Sup everybody im kim and im happily gay i dont like boys cause they are disrespectful so i dont fool with them but anyway im very light skinned , with hair that stops like in the middle of my back , im 5'4 but anyway me and madison are close friends i tried to holler at her once but she wasnt having that so we're just friends..

Tracy Pov : Hey bitches its me tracy yes the loud one but im not loud all the time but anyway im 5'2 yes im a shorty , brown skinned , my hair stop a little bit down my back , i have a big booty with a small waist ...Me and Maddy are best friends cant nobody take her place thats my bitch but yeah me and Brandon talking on the low !!

Trina Pov : Hi im trina as you can see im very shy i dont say much but dont get on my bad side cause I'll go off .. Im 5'2 , long pretty hair , i have a huge butt and a small waist , im light skinned , me and madison are like sisters i been knowing her for a long time ..Me and jaylen pose to be having some going on but he's a hoe ..

Jaylen Pov : what it do people im jaylen as you know im a thug i may be funny and keep people laughing but when it comes down to working i take that shit serious but yeah im 6'5 , im light skinned oh yeah ! i get all the hoes but i dont keep them ..

Brandon Pov: Sup yall I'm brandon , me and madison like brother and sister so i dont let people just run her over plus i work for her dad so you know it aint going done like that . I'm 6'5 , brown skin , I get hoes but ion keep them cause tracy loud mouth be all on my ass !!

King pov : Hey yall im king they call me that for a reason cause im a beast with a gun but yeah i hang with madison and the crew to me i dont like relationships im more like a fuck and duck ...Im light skinned , and 6'5 ..