Chapter 1

-so this is my first story and I'll try to update at least once a week-

I was on my way to school. And a familiar looking car slowly parked next to where I was standing. It was my favorite person ️Izzy. I've known her since we were baby's. She had brown hair that was up to her shoulders with beautiful brown eyes that started a dark brown into a lighter shade. She hopped out of her moms car. Then she said "Lauren I saw you walking and when you walk I walk" and gave me a big smile. She was wearing black vans, shorts and a Shawn Mendes shirt. I had long brown hair that at the tips where a blond color, I was wearing a tye dye Mtv shirt with a black skirt and white lace vans. While we where walking all we talked about was Magcon and who our favorites where and how one day we would meet them. My favorite was Taylor Michael Caniff. When we made it to school we were surprisingly early. We sat down at a lunch table and talked about our favorite songs until the bell rang. And we walked to our home rooms.

-sooooo this is just kinda the beginning I will update probs later today I'm not really sure byeee-

-here's another update-

Izzy and I quickly got to our lockers. Surprisingly our lockers r across from each other and we have the same home room. We walked in to see our monster of a teacher talking to two boys. Izzy and I took our seats next to each other *no assigned seats* we were talking about the ransomed things. Our jaws dropped to the floor to see the teacher was talking to TAYLOR CANIFF AND SHAWN MENDENS! All of the girls in our class screamed and ran up to them. Izzy abd I kept our cool and tried to act sane. The teacher yelled for every one to take their seats. And explained that Shawn and Taylor would join our class. She told them to go the the office and pick up their schedules. They did as told. While they were gone all of the girls except izzy and I put pounds of makeup on while the teachers back was turned. I turned to izzy and whispered "cake face much?" And we both laughed. The teacher heard us and turned around and said "Ms. Polio would you care to tell us what's so funny?" I looked at izzy and izzy had a stupid grin on her face. I said "well I didn't say anything izzy told me something" then Mrs.Ruse turned and glared at izzy. I chuckled as I saw izzys stupid grin slip off. As Mrs.Ruse turned around Taylor and Shawn come back in. All the girls quickly check their make up. Taylor and Shawn walk down the middle aisle while walking all the girls tried to grab them and where being flirty. They just brushed pass them and sat at the 2 row table behind me and izzy. I smile at izzy and she did back. I was so happy. I put my head down in my arms as Mrs.Ugly talked about something. I was awakened when the bell rang and class was dismissed. MrsRuse called Taylor, Shawn, Izzy, and me aside. I was scared what was going to happen. Then Mrs. ruse said "ok this is Lauren and Izzy aabd girls in sure you know who these boys are I need you two to show Shawn and Taylor all of campus, I know your probably thinking why did you choose me well I chose you two because I noticed every other girl threw them sleeves at taylor and Shawn except you two. ok you are dismissed and stay together !"