Chapter 9

*Charlotte's POV*

The morning trumpet rang, waking me out of my sleep. Me and the rest of D-Tent got up and walked towards the library. To our surprise, Pendanski was standing infront of the closed library.

"What's goin on mom?" Armpit asked

"The Warden and Mr Sir have gotten into some legal issues with the police... So for today you guys will have the day off-"

Everybody started cheering, including Kylie and I.

"Hey now don't be expecting this ever again and you all will be working extra hard tomorrow to make up for what happened today. We're going to be on the same scheduel, so go back to your tents until lunch. Then you can go back to the rec room" He said as he walked back

Everybody went running back to their tents.

I ran in and sat down on my cot. Kylie sat on hers as well. Squid sat down beside Kylie and gently put his arm around her. I could hear him whisper a faint 'I'm sorry..' and then they were wrapped up in each other's arms. 

ZigZag sat next to me. It was kind of awkward at first. Neither of us really knew what to say.

"So..." I said into the awkward silence between us

"You really want to be with me don't you" He said with a smile

"Well... Yeah" I said awkwardly

"I know you do.... I heard you and Magnet talking yesterday"

A light blush spread across my face "Oh..."

He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him "I'm glad you're mine..."

I returned the hug "I'm happy to be yours"

"I am so BORRREEDD" Armpit groaned

"Yeah man so am I" X-Ray agreed

"I know what we can do..." Magnet said, a wide grin spreading across his face

"Oh God" Squid said

"What is it, Mag?" Armpit asked

"Well Mr. Sir and The Warden ain't here at camp right.." Magnet said, a hint of excitment in his Mexican accent

"Yeah..." Caveman said

"Well I think we should sneak into his officel.... Who knows what kind of interesting shit he has in there" he said

"No way!" Zig said "There's probably cameras all over the place!"

"Zig shut up" said X-Ray "I think Magnet's onto something"

"Yeah man" Squid said "I think it's a good idea"

"So do I" I said "But I swear if we find a blow up doll in there, I'm getting the hell out"

Everybody began laughing, Even Zero cracked a smile.

"Or some playboy" Kylie added

"Oh we can guaruntee there'll be playboy" I responded

"How bout it" Armpit said

"I'll steal it" X-Ray said, earning a few laughs.

"Man shut up" said Armpit as he punched X-Ray in the arm

"I still don't think it's a good idea" Zig said, eyes wide

"Nobody asked you" I said

"Well" he said smiling

"Well let's do it" said X-Ray

We all sneaked out of the tent and traveled up the sand. It was still dark thankfully. We kept walking until we finally reached the office of Mr Sir.

"Magnet you go make sure it's clear" Said X-Ray

He did as he said and opened the door and walked inside. A scream came from inside the office.

"Mag... You Ight in there?" X-Ray asked

"Uh....." Magnet stuttered

"I'm going in y'all stay out here" X-Ray said as he walked in

"Oh shit!" He yelled a few moments after

I was the next to run in. What I saw I can never unsee.

There was a poster on the wall of two country men on horses. It wouldn't have been so bad if they wouldn't have been naked.

"Guess he couldn't get the ladies so he went to the men" Kylie snickered, making the rest of us laugh like maniacs.

"Oh damn" Magnet said looking into a drawer. It was locked, but it was clear so you could see the contents inside.

Yep, Playboy.

"Well... At least it's not playgirl" I said, making the others laugh.

"Check it out man" Armpit said "This one ain't locked"

He opened it up to reveal a photo album and a journal. Both said property or Marion Savio.

X-Ray took a hold of the photo album while Caveman took the journal.

"Don't be greedy read it out loud" Squid said to gave man.

"Dear Journal: Highschool sucks. I get made of for my name. It's not like I wanted it to be my name." Caveman spoke 

Armpit laughed "Man what a geek"

"Man look at this" X-Ray said holding up a picture of a young man, about 16 or 17.

"Marion Savio age 16" Magnet read. We all stared in awe.

X-Ray pulled up another picture of a baby "Marion Savio age 2"

"Look it's a baby Mr. Sir" said Zig

Caveman flipped through some pages in the journal and read again

"Dear Journal: There is one person who actually isn't making fun of me. She's a pretty girl. Her name is Louise."

"Wonder where she is now" Squid snickered

A photo fell out of the album and onto the floor. Kylie picked it up. It was Mr. Sir and The Warden kissing under a canopy of flowers "Marion Savio and Louise Walker marriage" she read

"So....." Armpit started "Mr. Sir and The Warden used to.... fuck?"

Everybody had disgusted looks on their faces along with a few noises at the disturbing thought.

Mr. Sir came bursting through the door. When he saw us his face turned from shock to anger.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" he shouted. He looked around at the photos laying on the desk.

His expression turned to something different. I couldn't quite tell what it was.

He walked slowly over to X-Ray and took the photos out of his hand and the journal from Caveman.

"Out..." He said quietly and pointed out the door. 

We all scurried out like a bunch of scared mice.