Under water

View Snow:
 We were falling.
Charming, Emma and Hook.
I looked up and All I saw was water .
everything was quiet.
 I felt both Charming's hands pulling me above the surface.
He pointed to a cave and we all swam there.
 where is Regina?
I wondered
suddenly I  heard a scream.
 I turned around
Regina falling towards the stones,
I could barely register what was happening.
She hit one of the sharp stones and fell into the water.
"Regina ?!" I shouted ,
We did'nt see her coming out of the water, The lake was quiet without waves. Charming got up and looked at the water, I'm really worried that something happened to her.
 Charming: "I'm going inside"
 Hook: "Wait, here's rope, tie it around your waist."
Charming took the rope and tied it up, he jumped into the water. saw him swimming toward the stones looking around and then diving in.
 Me: "Do you see her?" I shouted at him, he looked at me and dived in and went up quickly.
 Charming: "Hook will you release the rope, she is at the bottom on the sand"
I saw him take a deep breath and dive,
I looked with a worried expression.
 I guess Emme noticed that because I felt a slight touch on the shoulder
Emma:"I know her, if she was dead before she could see henry and know he is okey, she would've killed me"I know she said it sarcastically, but I was really afraid that something bad happened to her.
 I saw Charming swimming toward us but I could'nt see Regina until he reached the shallow.
 I saw him coming out with Regina on his arms, He reached the cave and placed her carefully on the cold stone floor.
Emma was pressing a knife under her nose, waiting to see the steam of Regina's breathing on the blade but they did not come.
 Emma: "Shit, I'm starting CPR" Emma said and started to press Regina's chest after two minutes that nothing happened Emma screamed at her. Emma: "Regina, you can do it!" And like magic we saw Regina turn over on her side and begin coughing an untrusted amount of water.
 Regina: "God, Emma, ​​why so strong?"
Emma: "I'm sorry," she said with a guilty smile.

 We started walking toward the forest after crossing the cave toward the direction of the old castle of Rampel where he held Henry and Ella hostage.
 We walked for an hour and a half and Emma looked desperate so I decided to give one of my hope speeches to stifle her spirit.
 Me: "Hey let's stop for a second- (everyone looked at me strangely) -
Henry is loved by all of us and he is part of our great family. He is the one who united us. We saved him on the past, but now we have learned from the mistakes of the past and we  arrived to this journey as a family. "
everone seemed encouraging except for Regina.
 Me: "Are you all right?" I saw her rubbing the right side where the stone hit when she fell to the lake.
Regina: "Yeah, I'm just cold" She smiled tiredly but I knew, something was wrong
 Charming: "Here you can take the Jack..." Charming put the jacket over Regina's trembling shoulders and before he could finish the sentence she collapsed, he caught her a second before her head hit the ground.
 Me: "I do'nt understand, she looked okay when we left" We all surrounded her
 Hook: "Well, that was an hour and a half ago."
Charming: "Let's go to sleep, we've been wandering for half an hour already."
He picked up Regina and put her on the land. 
Emma: "What do you think happened to her?"
Me: "I hope it's just dehydration and nothing worse." I said and sat down beside Regina. She looked like a china doll. I was afraid to touch her or check her body for bruises, for fear of breaking her. I lay down beside Charming, who had long since fallen asleep and felt his arm pulling me to his body. I curled up in him and a few seconds later I fell asleep.