0. Zero

I have lived days and nights, eventfully so. The sun, the moon and many stars have stared back right into my soul as I lay across a few
questions that still remain unanswered till this date. But the interviews are worthwhile. They're celebrities I'm a fan of. I'll keep asking questions till the day I die. Their lack of answers are satisfying enough.

Song dedication: i hate u, i love u (feat olivia o'brien) gnash

I don't write extremely well but I love my words sometimes and I really want to share. Express this feeling inside. It's so intense. So intense. I burn with intensity most hours of the day. I want to get lost. I'm waiting for the day I get lost. No one to answer to. I crave the power the sun, the moon and all the stars hold. Power that need not speak of it's superiority cause it holds none. It's intensity. The fire, the light, the individuality. It's strength. I crave the strength.

All these memories I made under the stars. They're worth every glance. How I look at the stars and let them fill me. Almost till the brim with love and then I look away. My words don't make sense but putting it out like this; my intensity isn't making me feel like I'm insane.

So what? So what if I'm insane. So what. I feel it all so much, in my veins all the talks the stares the words the feeling that never seem to leave. I feel it all for a reason. My reason doesn't need a reason. Anyone who has something to say about my feelings has no idea of what I feel. Maybe the night sky is the only one who deserves to know how I feel. Maybe it's good to not open up on some occasions. Secrecy and me can lock lips on the thoughts that screw me over.

You can read this and make no sense of it, maybe fall in love with me. Maybe blaring skrillex on top volume is what gets me off mentally. Music and it's impact is so underrated, I wish music was a person.