T H R E E

TWEL| INTRODUCTION DAY
KAYE ANNE'S POV
"Hi guys! My name is Kaye Anne Del Valle, I was born on December 23 and I lived in this world for 17 years and by the way I'm Fil-Kor"-me

"Anneyeong *bows* Eliana Rose Monteverde speaking. I've lived in this universe for like 17 years and started on December 3, and like Kaye Anne am Fil-Kor"

"Hello! Akemi Lim Alonzo here! I'm 17, born on December 26, I'm Fil-Kor and it's kinda ironic for my name to be Japanese, and don't ask"

"Sup! Angeline Kyle Leondale is my name, 17 years, born on December 7, and Fil-Kor"

Then after that a few minutes passed. The room is so tahimik. Sa pagkakaalam ko may naka-upo pa sa likod ko at siya na dapat ang dapat ang sumunod.

I sighed and charged glances with Ela, Ange, Akemi, And we all looked at the person at my back. And there I saw a handsome face, yet, it seems like he's too lazy to stand up and talk. Then Ela fake coughed which made the class look at her and she's like glaring or just looking at him with a face of GET-YOUR-PHUCING-ASS-IN-THE-PHUCING-AIR-AND-TALK-OR-ILL-KILL-YOU.

"please proceed"-sir ordered. Yet I heard Ela mutter.
"Yeah~ proceed so I can get my ass outside"
Yet the guy at the back Tss-s as a reply.

"Mr. Del Silva please introduce yourself! Kakatransfervmo Lang dito last year so for sure not all of your class knows you"-sir

"Yeah, if he doesn't just ask me to beat him up or something coz I'll really do it" Ela muttered again which made Ange, Akemi, and I snicker.

"Fuck"the guy at the back muttered.

"Just do it dude you don't have a choice"-the guy beside him said.

"He's wasting too much time"-i whispered and closed my eyes.

"Fine!"-he said standing up and looking at mostly Ela, Akemi, Ange, and Me. Then the four of us just chuckled and smirked.

"Luhan Kurt Del Silva, 18, November 23, Fil-Kor"he said shortly and slumped back to his chair SULKING. I know. Sungit.

"I am Chanlei Seith Evangelista, 18, Spetember 27, Fil-Kor." The guy beside him said. Mukaha Naman siyang mabait tingnan, matipid Naman siyang nagsakit at mukhang ayaw sa ingay,well, Ela and him looks really opposite. Kanina pa yung nagsasalita, tapos nakipag chika Rin sya ni Akemi.

"Hiro Xiu Vasquez, 18 years, Was born on February 13 and the same with those girls *points to our direction* I am Fil-Kor"

"I am your Prince Nathaniel Frenier, I was perfectly born on April 16 and I am specially a Fil-Kor citizen" after he made his manly speach, he winked at the girls at our corner who was watching his handsome face. Oh yeah, have he mentioned that he was 'the greatest cassanova' ? No?, Well now you know. And after he winked the girls shrieked and made us flinch and cover our precious ears.

"Oh Fuck!"I heard Luhan cuss
"Amp"-me
"Can they just keep their mouths shut?!"-Ela
"Arggghhhhh"-chanlei
And more comments from the other students.
"Oh Freak! This freaking destroys my freaking ears!"-me and with that.....

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! OR ELSE!!! I'LL BRING YOU ALL TO HELL BITCHES!!!"- Luhan shouted like really 3x louder than I expected. And which made the whole class quiet down. As I looked at the whole room sir was gone. Guess he went out.

"Ang hirap talagang maging gwapo" -nathan said. And Ela and I glared at him.
"In your face"- Ange muttered.
"Yeah, with that face full of......shhh"Ela said which made Angeline and I laugh. Akemi? She's just sleeping. Then we glanced Nathan he was glaring at us. Well then let the fight begin......😏😝😜😈😈😈