Fast Pace (SMUT)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah woah,
You're going too fast, baby,
I don't know what's wrong, baby,
Yeah, you're going too fast, baby.

It's mid-way in spring now, almost summer already

It's mid-way in spring now, almost summer already. Yet, the city is still cold as if it's autumn near the winter.

Wonwoo hates cold.

He despise the chills that he couldn't handle. The way he would shiver uncontrollably from the wind. Even when he's wearing sweaters or his boyfriend's arms.

He hates cold.

Oh! His boyfriend? You? (Last Name) (First Name)?

That douche bag is the complete opposite.

"Hey!"

Oops! Sorry! You are though.

"You little s-"

I didn't even narrate about you yet. Calm down, tinky winky!

"Whatever,"

Now, as I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted, you don't really care much about the weather. It's not like you would get your lazy ass out of your apartment.

But, you would definitely prefer anything else than summer. You don't hate summer, you just don't get along well. The scorching sun, buckets of sweat, people having fun.

Urgh! Humans.

"I hate how accurate that is. I do like summer though,"

Shut up and continue your pout fest, weakling.

"Hmpf!"

Again, as I was saying, you prefer anything than summer. So, spring with the cold breeze got you excited to go out on a date with your sweet darling, Wonwoo.

You planned to go at the Spring Festival, not mainly for the food. Meh. Probably.

Or to go visit your lovely grandma who lived a few towns away from your city. She is always excited for spring. Also, she would probably make cookies or anything sweet.

Another option was to go to the flower field out of the town. It literally takes less than an hour to go there. You know, to actually witness the beautiful scene of spring season.

Lastly, just a simple date at the bakery for some good ole pastry and hot chocolate to fill both of your stomachs while spending time.

It was all up to Wonwoo to choose, so, he did. Well, sort of? He picked the last one but modify it into something else. They did go to the bakery, for a take-away.

Wonwoo wanted to go to the town's library to get some new books and return the ones he'd finished.

That was the sole reason of your pout fest. You were supposed to eat countless pastries while cuddling with Wonwoo in the bakery but instead was dragged to the library. The only thing you got was a medium-sized plastic cup of hot chocolate that you had to secretly bring it in the library.