The New Arrival

Hello!  I hope you guys liked the last chapter.  This chapter isn't going to be as long as the last one, nope nope.  Well, time to start the story.  Also remember that Jess is the girl, and Jesse is the boy.

What happened last time:  Jess and her friends went to Endercon to build an enderman with fireworks, which they won too.  Aiden got very jealous and he tried to burn down their build.  Jess lost Reuben so she went looking for him and bumped into Petra.  Petra showed her the skull and traded it with a guy for the diamond.  When they walk over to the chest they saw.

Jess's P.O.V

I walk over to the chest and open it.  Wait, is that?  Petra finishes my thought for me and shouts out, "It's Lapis!"  I glare over at Petra and say, "I knew we shouldn't trust him."  She rolled her eyes and tells me to follow her.

Time skip to in the basement:

As we were walking in, looking for Ivor, Lukas and I were walking side by side.  It's nice to have him on the group now.  He nice, sweet, caring, and he has cute hair.  Maybe I do like him.  I can't help but blush when I'm around him.  Just focus on the task at hand!  I walk around and see the skulls and a formula for the wither!  I stumble on my words, "I-is that a wither?  Is he trying to make a wither!?"  I stare at that weird glowing block.  Ivor comes in and Lukas pulls me to the side and I hide.  Eventually, Ivor finds us and we try to stop him.  He makes a huge Iron Golem and we have to run.

Time skip to when they are outside: Jess's P.O.V still

I look behind me while the others are talking and I ask, "Hey, where's Lukas?"  The others look behind me and Axel says, "Wasn't he behind you, but if he wasn't, doesn't that mean he is still in there?"  We all shiver and I shake my head, "You guys go get Gabriel, and I'll go get Lukas."  I hope Lukas is alright.

Another time skip to after we got Lukas:

Lukas and I came out holding hands and we run over to the line where our friends are talking to Gabriel.  Lukas and I notice we are holding hands and we immediately let go.  My face was as red as a tomato until I noticed Ivor.

"So anyone can be great Gabriel?"  He says as he puts the last skull on.  Oh no!  "Gabriel look out!"  I yelled, though it was too late.  Ivor put in the wither storm and it ate everything in its path.

"Follow me to my temple!"  Gabriel shouts and as we start following him I see two people coming our way.  It's Jesse, my brother, and another girl I don't know.

"What the heck is going on here, what happened?"  Jesse says in confusion, shock, and I noticed him trembling.  "Ivor, some madman, spawned in a wither and now we need to head to the temple!  Whose that?"  Jesse looks at the girl next to him and smiles, "Hope you guys don't mind but I found a new member in our little gang.  Her name is Isabella."  She smiles at us and I saw her purple eyes, dark brown hair, and her black dress with a white belt.  "Hey you're that girl from th-"  But I got caught off because Jesse grabs me and runs.

Lukas's P.O.V

I start to follow Jess and the gang.  Oh boy if I were still down there.  Man I'm glad Jess saved me.  Just the thought of her makes me blush.  I've had a crush on her ever since I meant her from Endercon.  We may be rivals but she doesn't seem to hate me.  I run up to Jess and say, "Oh man, If I were in there I would've been a goner.  Thanks Jess!"  Jess smiled at me and grabs my hand and we started running.  I was so petrified (PETRAfied XD) of what was going on.

We head to the temple and I see the portal that Jess lights.  I was about to head into it but then Petra and Gabriel get trapped in the wither storm!  Jess looks at me for help but I tremble and back up.  She glares at me and I kinda feel bad now.  She runs up to get Petra and succeeds, but not so much with Gabriel.  A tentacle hit Jess right into me and we went flying into the portal together.  I open my eyes and I see Jess holding her hand out.  I grab it and she helps me up.  

Axel glares at us and he walks over.  He grabs Jess and says, "Where is Petra!?"  I try to push him off but he pushes me aside.

"She didn't come out, it was all chaos, wasn't much I could do!"  Jess says, and I nod at agreement with her.  Axel sighs and looks at the portal.  

Jess's P.O.V

Someone came through the portal!  I shout, "Petr- You!"  Ivor grunts and gets off the ground.  I walk over and scream, "What the heck did you make that thing for!  You're a madman!"  Then I punch him.

Ivor grumbles something and says, "There are mine carts over there.  I wish you luck, though luck won't do you any good."  Then he disappears.  Isabella starts to shiver and takes out her swords, two iron swords.  She says, "Come on guys!  We are losing daylight."  I look at her, I forgot about her actually.  "Isabella's right.  Let's go!"  

They all start running and Lukas, Petra, Axel, and Olivia come up to me and OliIvia asks, "Whose the new girl?"  I shrug and say, "Jesse found her while he was trying to get to us.  He says she is part of the group now,"  I hear a scream and it was from Isabella.  She was already at the mine carts with three ghasts!  They start trying to blow us up, though I don't know if we can handle them all.

They start blowing up the mine carts and we are about to lose them!

A/N: 1,000 something words, wow.  I'm afraid this might be a long chapter again, but I do my best.  Please don't put any rude comments about my book though because they are hurtful and I'm trying my best, but if you do like it, thanks a bunch and I'll see you later!  Bye!