...My Life and my first meeting...

Hey, I'm Jennie, I'm a 19yr old girl who attends college. I never really talked to much people but I sure did have my bestfriends. They always supported me and wanted me to have a boyfriend so that he would keep me happy. But I just wanted to be single and wanted to live a free life. My parents divorced when I was at the age of 6 and I had to live with my hardworking mother who loved me and took very good care of me for all these years. I din't know how to thank her and wanted to work hard and be independent. I wanted her to be happy as she went through a lot of pain and trouble after divorcing my dad.

One day when I was busy helping my mom in doing chores my mom calls me..
Mom: Jess... *smiles* Your gonna have a new brother...
I was so shocked and asked my mom what she meant she gave me a smile and said me that she was planning to continue her life with someone who's life was similar to her's. She said...
Mom: I met someone when I was working in the shop...he was divorced too and he's a very nice person
Me: Mom...if this is the first time you've seen him you shouldn't jump into conclusions that he'd accept to stay by your side...
Mom: *comes towards me* He comes by everyday to the shop and he's really a kind and a good person. And today he even confessed...he said he'd never let me alone and would never make me sad...I still dint give him my answer for his confession. But I'd really like to stay by his side... I thought about saying this to you first. I wanted to know if you'd agree to accept him as your father...
Me: Mom... I don't trust anyone. I want you to be happy and if he turns out to be a bad person and does something bad I'll never be able to forgive myself because it's gonna be my fault for not looking into this seriously.
Mom if you like and trust him so much I'd like to meet him so that I can know if he's actually a good husband for you and a good father for me.
Mom: If you say so...ok...I'll invite him to our house one day...
Me: okay mom...Mom,...I just want you to be happy and have a good life if your gonna continue it with someone...I dont want you to end up being hurt and being left alone--
Mom: Don't worry honey *touches my head with her palm* ...I totally understand you and will accept whatever your decision is *smile*
Me: *smiles* mom...I'll just go out for a walk...

I was worried about my mom's feelings and if the person she chose was the right and while I was thinking there was suddenly a loud roar of the thunder and It suddenly started raining heavily. And I remembered I forgot to carry my umbrella so I just ran to find some shelter and stood under a tree and my clothes were all soaked but still drops of water were falling on me because of the tree leaves and when I was looking at my wet clothes I felt like the water dripping from the tree stopped and when I looked up I saw someone's hand holding a jacket and covering me so that the water does not fall on me. I looked at that person and he gave me a smile and says...

Unknown: "Hey beautiful, Where are you going? *winks*"

Me: me?...uh..um..Im jus-
*to myself*
Woww...he's so beautiful..his eyes...woww

Unknown: ey-....hey?

Me: *thinking* uh..uh! Oh! *realises* I'm Just-

Unknown: Nevermind. I gotta go! Bye! *gets out of the jacket and runs*

Me: h-hey! Your jacket!!

Unknown: *turns towards me and walks backwards* you can have it. When we meet next time you can give it back! Bye babe!

Me: wh-what...*blushes* but-!

So the person goes and I dint even get a chance to ask his name ugh! So i hug the jacket which he gave me and stood there.

(Cont. In pt 2)