Meeting my "New brother"?

I stood there under the tree hugging his jacket smiling when Suddenly--

*riiiiiinngggg*
*riiiiiinngggg*
*riiii-*

It was my mom's call and I picked the phone up and she said me

Mom: Honey, I said him to come and visit our home so he said he'll come here with his son tomorrow at 7pm. Honey I hope you don't have any problem at that time...

Me: I'm free at that time mom, I'll be home with you at that time...

Mom: ok honey, take care, bye.

*ends the call*

Me to myself: "Ugh! My clothes are all wet so i cant keep this phone in my jeans"

So I kept the phone in his jacket and wore it back home and hung it for drying when I noticed a small piece of paper which had an unknown number written on it and it had a lipmark done with lipstick on it near the number. I don't know why I felt sad so I kept the paper back inside his jacket and went to take some rest. But I kept thinking about that number in that piece of paper and the lip mark was making me feel annoyed.

Me to myself: Does he have a girlfriend?....wait...but if he had one he would be having her number with him already but what's with this piece of paper with a number and a lip mark!? Ugh! So annoying!

I bury myself on the bed for sometime thinking about it and suddenly woke up in shock

Me to Myself: Wait!!...does this mean he's a...a playboy!? O-OMG!!... Wait!! But he looks like an angel he can be one! He can do these stuff! Ugh!!

I bury myself back on the bed and fall asleep without knowing.

《The next morning》
*wakes up*

*yaaaaawwwnnn*

Me: "Ugh...Its morning..."

I cover my eyes because the Sun's rays were falling on my eyes.
While,to my utter surprise I saw him (the one who gave her his jacket yesterday) sitting right next to me looking at me.

Me: uh!!....Ahhh-!!!!!

I screamed very loud while he suddenly covers my mouth to keep me quite and when I realised he pinned me to the bed covering my mouth and holding my wrist, and my wrist was pinned to the bed so I couldn't fight him. But I felt like Everything around me was spinning and felt very weak to his gaze and his touch....

Unknown: I'll let you go once you promise me you wont make noise anymore.

Me : *nods*

But deep inside I wanted him to hold me and wished If he could hold me everyday.

Unknown: *leaves me and gets down the bed*

Me to myself: We were so close OMGGG!! *Blushing*

Unknown: So this is how you look when you've just woken up...Couldn't recognize you at first haha *laughs slightly*

I just realized that I look horrible in the morning and when I looked at the mirror from where I was standing my hair was all messed up and I looked so worse!

Me: Ahhhh!!!!---

Omggg!! He saw me in such a horrible way!!! OMG!!! whyyy!?!? I look so ugly! My hair is all messed up!!!
He pulled me towards him from my waist and covered my mouth and pinned me to the wall.

Unknown: Din't you promise you wouldn't shout?

Me: *looks at him innocently and nods*

So he leaves me again

Me: Why are you here By the way...?

Unknown: Me?...oh! Let me Introduce myself..
I'm Park Jimin and I'm gonna be your new brother from now on. Let's get along well! *smiles*

Me: w-what!? New brother!? Wait...!!

I ran out of the room and saw my mom talking to a man in a very sweet and happy way. I was just looking at my mom's smile. She was really happy... I couldn't help...and thought to myself

Me: Maybe he is the one she really wants...

While-

Jimin: Dad, here's your new daughter *smiles*

They look at me standing upstairs and with a smile called me down and I went and welcomed him.

I looked at my mom

Me: Mom...If you know you've made the right decision I'll go with it. I just want you to be happy and have a nice future without any worries.

My mom's eyes were filled with tears and she gave me a hug

Mom: Thank you honey...you've done so much for me-

Step father: *ahem* so lets celebrate?....

Jimin: Yes!!

(Cont. In pt 3)