Plz ignore mistakes and ENJOY!!

"Acha acha sorry ghlti ho gaai ainda nhi kaon ga tmhay btai bghair." "Ye hui naa Asfi waali baat!"
Gaiti had listened to their convo!! She giggled and went back in her room. Gaiti had come to her in laws for some days along with saim. It was morning. Asfand and Zubiya's routine had been disturbed! From the past few days both of them used to sleep at 3 because of the hospitals pressure. They both used to wake up early at 7 and go to hospital at 8 but today they woke up at 11. Asfand was still snoring but Zubiya's eyes opened because of the direct sunlight coming into her eyes. She was still sleepy but managed to wake. "Ya Allah 11 bj gai ye kiya ham to late ho gai hospital kay liye!!! Utho Asfand jldi kro late kiya buhat late ho gai hain ham!" Asfand slowly slowly opened his eyes. He took his phone and as he pressed the power button he jumped up in his bed and ran towards the washroom. "Asfi yaar ye kiya hay may nay jana thaa ab jldi niklo!!" "Pehlay jub utha rhi thi tub uth nhi raha thaa or ab jab uth gaya hay to Sahab zaday washroom say nhi nikal rahay." She murmured to her self. As she was about to knock the door Asfand came out "jldi kro Zubiya ham bht late ho gai hain!!" "Acha ab 2 minute wait kro!!" She hurried without eating their breakfast they ran towards their car and sat. "Bacho sambhal kay gir jaao gay" Lubna aunty said from the back. She, Gaiti and Usman uncle were sitting in the lawn enjoying their tea when they saw them both running madly towards their car!! "Mama apko ptaa nhi kl raat deir taak ye baitay baatain kr rhay thay or ab jab uthnay ki baari ai to dono soi hoi hain or ab bhaag rahay hain" Gaiti and lubna aunty laughed seeing them like this. It was a really hectic day at the hospital. They both had to face 4 different cases. Asfand and Zubiya couldn't even see each other! Both of them were hungry to because none of them had eaten anything since the morning. "Dr.Zubiya ap thoraa araam kr lain subah say kbhi idhr kbhi udhr!" Zaiba said with concern and left for her hostel. It was 1am at night but they both were still busy in their cases. Finally it was 2 and both were free now. "Chlo dekh liya finally tumhay" "hmm" "kiya hua Zubiya tum theek to ho??" Asfand worriedly said "Haan theek hoon!" as she said this her legs jiggled and was about to fall but his saviour held her and saved her from falling. "Zubiya bthao sub theek to hay na!!" "Haan theek hay subah say kuch kaya nhi iss liye bus weakness agai mgr choro isko let's go back home!!" "Are you sure??" "Yaa i am chlo!" all the way he was looking at her sleepy and tired face.

To Be Continued......