Fanfic Juvia Lockser

Hey Juvia here you may know me from the fairytail guild.Im also known as the rain woman,which I hate.Im going to tell you my life story.Growing up I was feared by many,as a kid other children never would play with me because everytime we would go outside it would rain because thats my power.I wasnt accepted until I joined the "Dark Guild" where I thought I was accepted but I was wrong they only wanted me for my power.I knew that from the beginning I dont know why I ever stayed in that guild I guess the fact that I was accepted by somebody made feel happy.Well one day some idiots in my guild decided to mess with another guild and this guild happen to be "Fairy Tail".Well a little bit before they did this stupid thing I met one of the guild meambers her name was "Lucy Heartfillia". I bumped into on purpose because I was suppose to capture her so thats what i did I captured her in my "Water Lock".A little while later people of the element 4 were forced to fight fairy tail wizards and Im in the element 4.So this dashing man came to fight me his name is "Gray Sama" right when I saw him I said "I cant do this you win I give up".He was so dumb founded that he even stopped me he said "You cant just leave" and of cource I didnt want to fight him because I didnt want to hurt him,so I told him "if you hand over Ms.Heartfillia I will get my master to call off the cannon".He said "No way is that happening I rather die than hand her over".From than on Lucy became my rival because it was obivious that Gray liked her enough to risk his life.I guess I got really mad because of jealously becasue I kinda hurt Gray with my boiling water/anger.In the end he beat me but for some reason when we were fighting he got the better hand and he won because I fell off the roof plumiting to my death but he caught me and said "I promise I wont let you fall". I never understood why he saved me, I'm supposed to be the "Bad Guy". He laid me down on the roof top and as he looked at me the sun came out through the pouring rain, I've never seen the sun before how could that happen he looked down and smiled and said "shall we go again" I uh passed out and didn't continue.