Mallika in Oberoi Mansion!!!

Obro brothers are happy and waiting  to meet Mallika. In fact Rudy was praying to god  to send Mallika here... pinky was  so tensioned and wondering what is the problem again and she prays to Mata Rani to not bring Mallika here.... Senior Obros were discussing what would be the problem that made her run away again.... Dadi is not here....

R- Annika babhi last time it was so much fun to have Mallika didi here... this time too I'm excited...  I hope she too gets excited  to meet  Billu and Billi... 

A- last time it was fun Rudra but our relation was different we are boss and staff but now its total opposite... she will be shocked to see Shivaay too like this so much happened  between us...

R- Haan Babhi Mallika didi  caught Shivaay bhaiya  that he has feelings for you.... and you are special for him.. but bhaiya didn't accepted it...

A-    really this Bhagad billa didn't say this to me... Mallika gave me a letter and Bangles to wear when I fall in  true love by the one I love... but we just forgot  that  one.... we will see whether she comes..

R- Babhi don't worry I'm praying to god and even my 6 th sense is saying Mallika didi will come here....

G- Bhoujai yeh Mallika koun hai... why eveybody is discussing about her and chotemaji is tensioned so much  Is she our relative ?

R- chulbul babhi wooo....

O- I will say Mallika is Shivaay's ex -girl friend  before 1 1/2 yrs too she came  running from her marriage  here before Shivaay got married... Annika babhi and Mallika became close friends.....

G- hey Shankar ji  Bhade bhaiya has so many ex wo... haan  womaniya  priends....

R- aapki pathi bhi kaam nahi....

G-(she doesn't clear properly) kya.. Rudy Bhaiya !!!

O- Rudy shut up.. Bhavya is there it won't take me time to say about your ex... which is un countable.... (to Gauri) kuch nayi  he was just saying I'm good  Man who is truthful to his wife.... haina Rudy ? bolo...

R- haan Babhi... Om  aap se bahut pyar karthi hoon...

S- O... Really  you are so good I 'm bad  what about O.. Riddi.....?

A-(closes his mouth) Shivaay did I said anything that you are bad and you Cheated me no na... Gauri is more sensitive about her husband chup ho jao...

G- bolo Bhade Bhaiya tum kuch bolnae wale hum....

S- nayi kuch nayi... 

G- no you said Riddhi....

A- kuch nayi Gauri  Riddhima mera friend hai... even Om talks to her  right Shivaay...

S- haan haan right... she is her friend yes....

G- ok Bhade bhaiya ...(to Annika) Bhoujai aap ki koi problem nahi hai kya this much ex... Mallika, Tia, Tanya kuch aur kya..?

A- Gauri  I know my Bhagad Billa very well.. even I came here to plan his wedding na..  he pushed his wedding date so much that I had to spend most of time here ... we know each other well before marriage but is pagal billu  believed somebody else.. when his pyari Tia ran away he force fully married me....  I know Mallika very well...  we  had so much fun when she came...  prinku,Mallika, Soumya, Me we are  same team we scared them you have to see Om's face na... so much fun...

G- Soumya too...  I'm missing prinku so much... I didn't get more time to mingle with her... she got married when I came here.....

A- Soumya was a sweet girl once.... didn't expected this from her....

S- Paanika we too scared you... In fact we are the first one to scare you guys...  come on guys  say how was their reactions....

R- bahut ghanda tha...

A- Rudy....

R- sorry babhi.. obros unity....

Oberoi family is busy discussing  about this... Mallika  comes inside Running... 

Mallika- Hey guys....

R- Didi  aa gaye..... thank you god  mera wish poora hua... It will be fun for some days.... no villains, no rona dhona and full of masti....

S- Thank god  this time you came running in casual dress..... not Bridal dress....

Mallika-  Shivaay  you know last time I came  running from wedding we can't do same everytime... 

Tej- Mallika again  running away from home ....this is not good  whatever may be the problem but  you should have never  did this ?

Sakthi- aap bilkul sahi kaha baishaab.....  I know  Shivaay won't be having problem in you staying here but think about family and try to solve the matter soon....

Mallika- ji uncle...

Pinky- why suchs you  better finish your problem in two days..... 

S- Mom phir se... I'm Married  and even Annika won't have problem in Mallika staying here....

A- haan Ma... don't worry  come we both spend some time together... and Mallika would like to spend  some time with Shivaay...

Pinky- nayi nayi.... you be with Shivaay and I  will spend time with Mallika first..... Mallika comes I have to say something important to you...

S- mom its okay....

Pinky- no come Mallika.... (she takes her)

S- mom phir se  last time... she is still feeling Mallika will destroy my marriage life.... nothing can do with her... Mallika kya sochangae.....

A- we should speak to ma Shivaay... phail gaya Raitha..... we didn't introduced Gauri and Bhavya....

G- its ok Bhoujai....  she will be here only na.... after she comes meeting chotemaji we have whole night.....

R- shall we party  bahut kuch days hogaya  party  ke liye.. this time I'm not going to miss the chance....

ShivOm- shut up Rudy.... just party nothing to think... shadi ho chuka  apni beewi  se bhi kuch dyan karo...

R-  This is why I don't like Marriage....

B- Accha baby wait  I have a gift for you....

R- no  dear I'm not fond of gifts so its ok....

S- you are getting gifts  enjoy na we don't get anything...

R- Babhi bhaiya needs gift today you should give him what he is asking.... you know na what gift....

A- sure Rudra....  Billu ji  aap  ready ho....

S- Mallika wapas agaya thumarae  Billu ji wapas agaya haan... he goes near romantically...

R- Bhaiya no yeh public hai.... (closing eyes)

S- shut up ok there was something in her hair so  went to blew off....

O- really shivaay....

S- Om tum bhi... if you guys need you to romance with your wifes why stopping  me....

Precap-  some cute flash backs  shared with Mallika....

Guys share your views... If you like it don't forget to vote....