DAY 1 Absent~

" It's already morning and I haven't even memorised any word from this thing " I said to myself, While looking at the ceiling with my hands above me, while holding a paper. I stood there when my sister came rushing upstairs " Oh god oh god i'm late!! ". I looked at her and then back at the paper. " What are you doing? " my sister said , looking at me without a clue. I looked at her , and again i looked at the paper. This time i was whispering. " What is that let me see! " Then she took the paper out of my hand and reads it. " Ohhh..." She says , continued with " Is this the thing that you need to memorise for your graduation? You don't need to be that quiet you know.. " " You do know that I memorised that too when i was about to graduate at that time " " URGH it's just making me 'stressed' from all this graduation thing." I said , Taking the paper out of her hand. " You know.. " She added , " I can help you with that. If you want tho.". I just stared at her like i didn't know her or something but then she said , " If you don't like , ok. Memorise that your self. " Then Walked near the stairs. She was about to step on the first stair when i shouted " HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE! " Then she looked at me. " As you say so..  I'll help you memorise that later in the afternoon. I'm going to school now so uhh just wait here till i get home " , Going near our bathroom door  *Which is near the stairs*  " Grandma! I'm going to school now! " My sister shouted , " ok! Just don't let our dogs out!"  " Ok i won't " My sister shouted , as if our grandma is deaf , then she walked near the gate , closed it, without the dogs coming out.

7 : 40

As I memorise , i get bored. I took my phone and watched youtube. The really first thing that i clicked is an inside edition news show, which is about ' Basic hacks that you don't know ' then i got bored ( again ) and clicked away. I pressed home from my phone and played mobile legends till it's noon

12:00

I found a text from my classmate *alicia* Who just came from school. She texted me
" Why didn't you go to school? WE PRACTICED FOR THE GRADUATION!"
Seeing that text really bothered me , cuz I didn't know when the practicing starts until now. I replied, " I'm late! I woked up at 7:00! " She replied " Well you gotta hurry cuz you'll ran out of seats. "
" I'll go to school tommorow. I promise. " i said , then back at playing mobile legends.
" Chloe! Food is ready! Come down! " My grandma shouted " Wait! I'll be there soon! "
I came down stairs and took a seat. While i was eating , i started a conversation with my grandma. I told her everything about our practice then she said : " You should go to school! " And chews. "I'm already late can't you see the time?" I said , finishing my food.
I finished my food and went upstairs.

Upstairs i continued playing mobile legends till it's 1:00. I was kinda sleepy so i took a bath and slept. I woke up at 3:00 and was worried because of my teacher.

3:30
my sister came home and goes upstairs. "Soo..? Have you memorised anything?" " Well not really. I got bored and stuff".

4:00
She helped me memorise. *i memorised a bit*
"Ok let's try it again". "Kaming mga nagsipagtapos, Sa paaralang elementarya ng libjo..Lungsod ng batangas..ay nagpapa....i forgot! What is it again?"
" ay nagpapahayag ng aming matapat.. " ...
"Ay bagpapahayag ng aming matapat na pagkilala "
"Could you guys stop for a bit??"
My grandma shouted. "I'm watching wildflower. Stop it before i spank you guys up". Me and my sister ingnored her by still memorising it till we came upstairs.