Story Info (Updated)

Hey guys. Wolfsun97 here with the sequel to How I met my Harem. After completing the original book, I wanted to write more especially since I like writing How I met my Harem chapters and it's also my most popular book that I've written so far. The only problem was....I didn't have anymore new female servants to write about. So I decided to wait to build up my Harem as I continued to play the Fate/GO Grand Order. Finally months laters, I have finally have ten new female servants to write about.

Before I reveal them though, I would just like to point out that this is the sequel to How I met my Harem and How I met my Harem 1.5. I highly recommend reading those two books before reading this one. Also the girls who were summoned in those books will only make appearances in this book, but won't get their own chapters. Meanwhile the new girls' chapters will be released in the order they were summoned. Now without any further delay, here are the girls of How I met my Harem 2.

The 3 Million Download Event

1.) Berserker Tamamo Cat: I received this 4 star servant for free during the 3 Million Download event for Fate Grand Order. While she's technically my 3rd Berserker, she's my second female one.

Xuanzang comes to the West Event

2.) Caster Xuanzang: this servant is actually the first Gold Caster that I summoned which I didn't receive from an event. While she's been elusive for a while, I was finally able to summon her.

Fate/GO Summer Festival (2018)