Two Nights to Remember

HEY IT'S HALLIE! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THE SHIP IN THIS CHAPTER IS ONE THAT I DON'T SHIP. I SHIP THIS GUY WITH ME! ; ) ALSO, BOTH RON AND HARRY HAVE JOBS AS AURORS NOW.

~GINNY~

Both Ron and Harry were out late at work and wouldn't be home until around 4:00 AM. I was in bed, about to go to bed. I thought of Harry as I waited for sleep to come.

I opened my tired eyes and looked down, I was on the floor of the Malfoy Manor. Just then, none other than Lucius Malfoy, my kidnapper, walked in. He pulled out his wand and smiled an evil-filled, sinister smile. 

"Look who woke up." He said. "Crucio!"

Just as the spell hit me, I woke up. For the past few nghts now, I have been having flashbacks to when Luna and I were kidnapped. I got out of bed, pulled on a pair of shoes, and apparated to Draco Malfoy's new house. I knocked three hard times. After about five minutes, I was facing a half-asleep Draco.  

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I had a flashback to when I was kidnapped. Harry and Ron are at work, and I need the comforting of a friend. You're the first person I thought of." I stated while yawning. 

"Oh, uhm, come in." He said, stepping aside.

"Thanks. Sorry to bug you this late." 

"No worries." Draco replied with a smile. He sat down and patted the cushion next to him. I slowly walked over and sat down, pulling my knees to my chest. 

"Can I get you anything?" Draco asked.

"Yea. Some tea would be nice." I said as I gazed off into space.

"Okay. Coming right up." He said, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Thanks." I called. As he left the room, I took in my surroundings. The walls were green, with paintings and mirrors hung up here and there. Before I knew it, a mug full of tea was placed in front of me. 

"Thanks again." I told Draco as he sat down yet again. He had his own mug of what looked like coffee. I grabbed my tea and sipped it gently, the warmth spreading through my body at once. I looked up to find Draco staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Just noticing how much you look like Ron." He answered.

"Oh, okay." I said, sipping more of my tea. Just as I had finished the mug, he scooted a little closer to me. I ignored it at first. A few minutes later, he scooted even closer. He was now uncomfortably close. 

"Can I help you?" I askec.

"It's just, I've wanted Hermione for so long, but now that I look at you, you're pretty hot yourself." He said.

Wow. What?

"Uhm... Er..." I trailed off. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I tried to push him away, but he just deepend the kiss. I kicked him in the soft spot and he backed off, pain in his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL, MALFOY?" I screamed, using his last name.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. And don't deny the fact that you liked that kiss. Why don't you kiss back next time?" Draco smirked.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I yelled, jumping up. 

"You know you want me." He said, trying to act sexy. Yes. I say trying because he s certainly NOT sexy. (Yeah he is.) I tried to back away slowly towards the door, but he pulled out his wand.