Mated With The Jock [boyxboy]

Trevor POV

My eyes squinted as the sun rays reflect in my room. I groaned as I feel more sleepy. I redirect my gaze on my side table specifically on my clock. I jump out of my bed as I start my exercise that is good for 5 minutes because I want to maintain my muscles in the right places. but not that buff.

After doing my exercise, I walk on my CR because Im really excited to make my body covered with bubbles using my shampoo that is strawberry scented. Pathetic huh? Oh anyway while im scrubbing my hair using my shampoo, let me introduce myself. Im Trevor. Trevor Evans. Im a werewolf and im 17 years old going 18 next week. And being a werewolf, Im really scared and starting to worry if my mate will accept me or not. These past few days im beginning to get lack of sleep due to the fact that it is my birthday next week and every night same questions were continuously running on my brain. I know im being paranoid but once you have known the consequence if my mate rejected me, oh God, I dont know if I can endure the anguish that will break me.

Oh well, after I finish rinsing my body, got out and start to prepare to go to school. I wear a striped polo and my black jeans then put on my accessories, im addicted on buying many of it, and just put it on randomly, and put my converse on and stare at my reflection one last time, I look good enough right? I sighed deeply because im feeling all paranoid and anxiety again.

After letting out all my frustrations, I got out of my room down to the packhouse dining room and to see it was almost empty because the others were outside and starting to get in their cars. Oh well even if they were here they wont talk to me. I just sit down and start to dig in on pancakes.

"hey sweetie" mom said while making dad's coffee.

"hey mom, hey dad" with my mouth full and the bits of pancakes going out.

"hey kiddo and manners, please" dad said sternly as he go back to read the newspaper.

"How are you feeling sweetie? excited for your birthday? I hope your mate is a werewolf too and on top of that a fine sweet lady from our pack so you dont have to adjust excessively" mom said while giving dad the coffee then sitting beside him.

"Oh believe me mom it was the other way round" I said nervously as I remember it again.

"but why? the others were really excited for it like they were talking about it all the time but you feel nervous?" mom asked with the hint of worry in her voice and dad looked at me with his eyes questioning.

"No! of course im happy but I dont know if my mate can accept me just look at me, im so plain and I just hope that my mate is'nt a bitch so I just can be happy and build my own family" I exclaimed

"Oh honey dont be so pessimist! of course you're awesome! Dont think too much about it!" mom said with determination

"yeah yeah" waving my hand dismissively. "You're saying that because im your son" I said with frustration

"Trevor" dad said dismayed.

"Yeah dad. I gotta go or im going to be late, bye mom and dad" then I rush to the front door so they wont get worried for me. I know they are just helping me to understand but I just cant help but feel paranoid.

I drove to school and parked my car then look at my wristwatch. Oh God im fucking late! I quickly got out of my car then lock it and ran to the corridors that led to my first class. Faster faster trevor. I continuously sang in my mind.

I can almost see the door were will my first class is going to be held but stopped when I feel like

I bumped into a wall and just fell flat on the ground on my butt. but wtf is a wall doing infront of the corridor?!

But when I redirect my eyes to his face, My eyes bulge out of my eye socket when I looked eye to eye with the wall or rather the person.

"Hey Ethan" I said while smiling sheepishly

"Dont Hi Ethan me!" He smirked and oh god his husky voice and-- wtf am I saying? fuck!

"I dont have anything to do with you so just let me pass so I can go to my first class" I said dismissively

"Okay then packmate" he whispered then walked out of my sight.

And I just sit there not moving with my mouth open. did the jock just flirt with me?! and on top of that, did I just shuddered?! am I lusting after him?! but he's an arrogant ass! and im straight!

"Oh My God!" I groaned loudly as I walked to my class.

This cant be good.

-----

Hey guys. Another story and ill finish it promise xD.

Any criticism? suggestions?

please vote, comment and fan me :)))))))))