He needs to know

Over the last four years Dipper and Mabel had to live with their Uncles because of the death of their parents . Even though Dipper had to leave his only friend behind; he was getting use to the new changes over the years . He started dating Pacifica and he noticed how Pacifica and Mabel were getting closer and closer than him and Pacifica . Oh boy things here are going to change .

Pacifica pov.
"What are we going to do Mabel ?"
"I don't know Pacifica, but we can't keep this up anymore." "Its all my fault isn't it . "Mabel said in a sad tone ."What !!how is it your fault?""I always like you Pacifica but I noticed that my brother liked you ,so I tried making him happy, but in the end I always had feelings for you ." Wow that is the most saddest but sweetest thing Mabel ever said to me .

Before Pacifica could reach out to Mabel to give her a kiss a door open.

Dipper pov.
"Hey guys whats going on . " I said trying to sound casual and cool even though I heard them screaming ."It's nothing bro bro you don't have to worry!". Mabel said in a worried voice . Why is my sister acting so ... so nervous? She is never nervous or scared at all . After that awkward silence ,Pacifica decided to talk . "Dipper me and Mabel have to tell you something."Pacifica no!!! please don't tell him its not worth it !" "I have to Mabel I think this is the best for all of us ."

Pacifica pov.
As I gain all of my confidence I finally was able to speak up . "Dipper every since your sister and I started hanging out we both started having feelings for each other , and I think we should break up . "

Mabel pov
"Bro bro I am really sorry for dating your girlfriend behind your back . I feel so bad about this so much . I don't even know if me or Pacifica should be even together at all ." Mabel I want you to be happy and if dating Pacifica makes you happy then go for it ."
"But Dipper..."
"Plus I think you and Pacifica would make a really good couple."
"Thanks Dipper "
"Your welcome sis "
"I wish someone would actually like you , but I feel like I took that person alway from you ."
"Mabel no matter how bad your mistakes are I will always forgive you . "
"Thank you Dipper "
"My pleasure "

After Mabel and Dipper talk both of them went to their separate rooms . Later on that night Pacifica went home feeling joy and laughter.

Bill Cipher pov.
Finally Pine Tree  could be all mine ; every since I saw his aborable face he makes me have all of these human emotions  . These so call feelings , and since Pacifica broke up with Dipper . Dipper will finally be mine once and for all .  😉😉😉😏😏