Why I Probably Can't Update For A Week

Yeah I'm gonna keep this short and say that my parents are stupidly strict (there's so much I could go into but I don't have time) and they are completely different people than I am so they don't understand me at all (I know, so angsty teen right? But really, they're popular sports people who always had people around them to relate to, and I'm a gay theater kid who doesn't have a single person in their entire 1000 person school who knows a musical other than Hamilton or grease and relies on internet friends). They are taking away all my stuff because my sister (whom I hate and who hates me) asked me to play a game and I said I was reading so no thanks. She's twelve. It's not like she's a little kid.

Which turned into a rant about how all I care about is screens and I don't ever socialize with the family (Because I can't trust you and you don't care about what I love and you constantly tell me my problems don't exist, by any chance) and they don't get that the only people that matter to me are online and the only things that matter to me are also online.

This probably sounds like typical first world problems and it kinda is but they don't even bother to think about what is good for me, it's all about why convenient for them.

So I'm being systematically cut off from the only things that keep me happy ;). Good times.

I'll check in when I can but I doubt I'll have time to write anything. If you need to get in touch with me, PM me or my Instagram is the same thing (redacted).

Here's your pic of BTC, for reading all of that

(Monday, April 23 4:48pm PST)