Disney Land

Hey , everyone so this one is a dedication for ever so lovely Anna @dearharold.

Hey , Anna its one is for you . I cant do much to express my regard and gratitude towards you , but here is a short imagine for you. 

We both live so far away in different countries yet you were always there as my friend. We never saw each other but you have always helped me in all my worst times when i felt nothing but a shit ! All my friends and family got over with  me but you always supported me . You have always been my inspiration , today i am here writing this book all because of you . You are my guide , my friend , my sister .... Thank you so much......

You always were and will be on my count of best friends . Hopefully one day i will reach out to you and just thank you for every bit you did for me !... 

I hope this is worth enough ! Please bother a read !..

................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>

You and your  boyfriend of one year  Harry were stepping into your hotel room and you were still thinking this all to be a dream . You once mentioned Harry on how much you adore going to Disney land and now you were  here with him to celebrate your 1 year anniversary.Your room was one of the most finest room in the entire hotel and you were really mesmerized by the interior of the room.

"hey, babe did you like this ?" Harry with a hidden grin playing on his face 

"I... i love this baby , its so amazing !" you replied taking in the beauty of your room and the view from the big window.

Harry just chuckles and stands behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist and his chin resting on your shoulder while you just take in long breaths still not believing the reality.

"Come on kitten lets just settle down and relax for a while than we will go down and have some fun yeah?" he said moving you to the bed and than making  you sit .

"I just cant believe i am finally here , thank you so much Harry it means a lot !" you said as he sat next you  undoing his shoes. 

"You don't need to thank me , its my honour to bring you here!"  He said pulling you in a long comforting hug.

Later you both relaxed and than got ready for some fun down in Disney land .

"So where are we going first ??" you asked .

"How about we go to main street and than watch for the parade ? we are here  for around 7 days and that's enough to explore every single bit of this land !' Harry says and your mouth drops open...

"7 days ?" You ask him again clearly surprised by his words .

"Yes baby 7 days we will explore every single bit of it !" he tells you pulling you close and giving you a long kiss.

..............

You both than finally reach the US main street and  you are mesmerized by the beauty which takes you back to the vintage genre of US. 

You both enter into a shop full of vintage collections .

"Anna !" he calls out as you were checking out some watches from Renaissance era .

"Yes ?" you said turning around and found a cheeky grin plastered on is face.

"Hmm ! lets go to the shop next door !" he says pulling your hand and practically dragging you to that shop.

"What why ?!" you said entering into that shop full of dresses just like that of a princess.

"Lets get into one of these and have a picture!" he said smiling .

You just smiled and shake your head "OK lets pick one !" you said searching through the wardrobe.

"How about this one ?" Harry said pulling out a  Adam and Eve outfit with a cheeky grin on his face .

"Shut up ! Harry !" You said lightly hitting him.

"How about this one ?" you said pulling out a sleeping beauty and prince Philip outfit.

"I think this would work !" He said pulling you two to the changing room.

You both changed into your dress and you could'nt help but smile how adorable your boyfriend looked.

"Come on princess !" he said pulling out his hand dramatically and bending like a prince .

"Sure prince charming !" you said chuckling.

Than you both had your pictures clicked and than finally it was time for the parade .

"You sat with your head on Harry's chest and he had both of his hand enveloped around your waist .

He slightly bent down and kissed you lightly .You just closed your eyes and rested there in his arms for a while till the parade started.

"Anna , Baby the parade has started !" he cooed into your ear slightly kissing it .

"WOW!" was all you managed to say to him seeing all the Disney characters coming one after another.

He just chuckled and you just enjoyed every bit of it. You clapped your hands as Cinderella your favor ate Disney character came in.

"Harry look ! That's Cinderella !!" You said still enjoying and almost jumping like a kid .

"Yeah ! but its more fun seeing my princess!" Harry said kissing your nose . You just pecked his lips once and than continued with the parade.

Later the parade got over an it was time for the fireworks .... Though both of you wished each other your first anniversary but you were still waiting for the right time to give him his present you bought for him .

As soon as the fireworks started Harry had his arms around your torso and pulled you close to  his chest .

"Close your eyes ?" he whispered into your ear. You obeyed him and shut your eyes close.

You felt a cold metal around your neck and than those soft lips playing at the back of your neck.

"Open !" he whispers again , as soon as you open your eyes what you see is a Diamond necklace with a heart and as you click open the heart your and his photo appears , its so amazing ,

"Thanks haz its amazing !"you said kissing him lightly on his lips 

"I've got you something !" You said pulling out a Rado watch and placing it around his wrist.

"Thanks so much Anna its perfect !" he said tugging  you in tight hug.

"Happy aniversary Anna !" Harry said kissing your cheek .

"Happy aniversary sweet heart !" You said  kissing him back.

"I love you !" he told you .

"I love you most !" you replied.

"It was the most beautiful day of my life " You said to harry enjoying the fireworks and him.

"Same here baby !" he said putting his head in the crook of your neck.

........................The fireworks went over and than you both went for a dinner later you got up into your room and had a shower and then the whole night you both cuddled up and slept peacefully in each others arms .........................................................

I am sorry i made it really simple, But i could'nt think it in other ways .I hope you like it Anna .